Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
maaaan I can't even post in this thread

shyt like this REALLY gets me aggy

nothing worse than seeing a child get talked down to for JUST BEING A CHILD

I'm all for disciplining a bad ass kid, but to spazz on your kid just because they did something you told em not to is stupid

I look at parents like that, and think, the only reason your child is gonna respect you later in life, is because you are the parent. Not because you're actually respectable.

Dada

Face===>Heel
Daps
I hate people who cuss out children. And we wonder what's wrong with people. When your own parents come at you like that and you don't have the ability to escape the situation or really fight back, that can create a rage in a person or nurture a nervous condition.

Daps
Reppin
Chicago
My ex boyfriend aunt was notorious for calling her adoptive daughters.....5 and 7, bicthass whore, little slut, imma slit yo throat....the list goes on.... I damn near cried for them....she didn't even tone it down when I was there... but she put that cac voice on for the public tho....

This something that would get me angry. I wish i would hear about my wife calling my girls bytches, she would get punched in her face

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
See, this is why our people don't have anything. Because we don't know how to go in places and act PROPERLY.

:huhldup::scusthov:
There first lady was black the second was white. I don't intend this to be a racist topic, just about stupid things adults say to kids

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
nikka at my school told me he asked his dad for some money so his dad gave him some crack and told him go make some. :smh:

POS, when his son is on the news layed out on the sidewalk with 2 in the chest he's gonna be parading around talkin about stop the cycle.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Lol man...that first story had me laughin tc...

"This gon hurt me a lot more than it's gon hurt you"

fukking lies. :smh:

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
I was looking at some Easter baskets and a family pulled up and they got out. So the 1st thing the mother says is "Pick out what you want". So of course they go to the biggest baskets and goes, "That's the one I want". Now it's 3 kids and she asks how much the baskets cost. When she heard the prices she was like, "You can't have those". She ended up getting them the cheapest baskets there. Now I'm not saying they should have spent they whole wad but don't tell the children to pick what they want and then say, "No you can't have that". She should have found out the prices 1st and then said, "Well, you can get one of these".

OH SOHH TRILL

Trill OG
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Screwston
when i was 8 or so I told my step dad he wasn't my daddy. :leon:

couple days later i asked for money for a field trip or something, he told me, go ask your daddy. :sadbron:

i never got out of line again.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"Smacks the fukk out of a kid" Shut up before I give you something to cry for!

:what:

This is a classic I remember my uncle almost got jumped at a family reunion......one of my Lil cousins was crying (he was 3). Nobody was really paying attention to him so for like 10 minutes he's standing there crying and every once and again unc would say "quit crying boy" finally he shoots outta his chair tipping it over and snatches him up by the collar like owed him money and goes

I *THWAP*
Thought *THWAP*
I *THWAP*
Told *THWAP*
You *THWAP*
To *THWAP*
Stop *THWAP*
Crying *THWAP*

At this time everyone is focused on him and they were "Ayyyy" and "Yooooo"
"The fukk is goin on with you" and that familiar circle formed like at the club or so when it's about to pop off....he didn't have no exit strategy, was tight and like "I don't know what's wrong with him....." they were like wipe his nose or check his diaper or feed him or something......wtf is wrong with you?