Stupid things adults say to children

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'll keep it short,

I was at the mall, this lil boy couldn't have been more than three climbed up on his mom's leg, she was talking on the phone and eating fries. He said "can I have some?" in the typical 3 year old voice. Now imagine :usure: moving her neck around and saying " You can get the fukk out my face".......

shyt was so stupid it was funny, like who says that to a little kid.

Then at an eatery a lil kid was climbing all over and reaching, and the woman says "why don't your you get your own?" .......

Feel free to add on...

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
project hoes stay telling their kids "sit yo UGLYYY ass down sumwhere before i knock your ass out!!!!"

:dead:

i remember my aunt called my cousin a ugly mothafukka when we was like 12...man that shyt had me dying for weeks

nonniecakes

EattheTeam
Daps
My ex boyfriend aunt was notorious for calling her adoptive daughters.....5 and 7, bicthass whore, little slut, imma slit yo throat....the list goes on.... I damn near cried for them....she didn't even tone it down when I was there... but she put that cac voice on for the public tho....

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't know if the broad, expected the little kid to order, pay or both :leon:

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
I'll keep it short,

I was at the mall, this lil boy couldn't have been more than three climbed up on his mom's leg, she was talking on the phone and eating fries. He said "can I have some?" in the typical 3 year old voice. Now imagine :usure: moving her neck around and saying " You can get the fukk out my face".......

shyt was so stupid it was funny, like who says that to a little kid.

Then at an eatery a lil kid was climbing all over and reaching, and the woman says "why don't your you get your own?" .......

Feel free to add on...

See, this is why our people don't have anything. Because we don't know how to go in places and act PROPERLY.

:huhldup::scusthov:

KTD2

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was at the grocery store and I saw a mom with a baby who was walking but still in diapers, couldn't have been older than like 18 months.

The mom looked really young, and she was texting and not paying attention to the baby.

They were in the candy area and he pulled down a bag of Skittles.

Mind you, this is a baby who is barely walking and still in a diaper. She snatches the Skittles out of his hand, picks him up by the arm, dangles him in mid air and yells "WHAT THE fukk DID I fukkING TELL YOU ABOUT TOUCHING shyt IN STORES ALL THE MOTHERfukkING TIME!!!" and swats him on the butt really hard.

He's crying and she says "Shut your crying ass up" and keeps walking.

An older white lady saw it and was like "Ma'am, you shouldn't do that. He's just a baby and he obviously doesn't know any better."

She rolled her eyes and was like "Don't fukking tell me how to raise my motherfukking kids." and walked away.

Parenting should require a license.

Daps
My ex boyfriend aunt was notorious for calling her adoptive daughters.....5 and 7, bicthass whore, little slut, imma slit yo throat....the list goes on.... I damn near cried for them....she didn't even tone it down when I was there... but she put that cac voice on for the public tho....

:wtf: How was child services not called?