Stupid but Coli Brehs Im struggling

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
If she was, would it change what OP chose to do? And the potential consequences?

Kindly stop with the gotcha-style questions of 5 year olds.

I think it would haave changed him wanting to get back yes....

rabbid

Superstar
Daps

Put this on and pop an edible breh. What's done is done my boy. Stop running scenarios. There's nothing to be done now. When a doctor realizes the patient is dead he's only going to spend a few minutes max on resuscitation before calling it and getting the next schedule. Forgive yourself and get back outside before you turn into a zombie. It is what it is.

Only thing I regret about past relationships is not moving on sooner. RIP

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
This thread crazy. I was ready to express my condolences but now my sides hurt from laughing. Yall crazy :dead:

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
No wonder the divorce rate so high. A lot of y'all sound like you ain't shyt. God said don't lie to your spouse but you do it anyway and expect all to be right in the world.

kevin-hart-damn.gif

I'm actually honest and realized I had to dial it back. And we have conversations about things we see around including friends of mine who are openly hoes and she says you know I don't mind you stepping out. Just don't do it as openly and as disrespectfully as these people do. I don't need to hear about it either. Spare my feelings

So project as much as you want about the state of how you think I am and whether I lie to my woman. But the fact of the matter is I've heard from her own mouth that I need to exercise discretion in what I need to be telling her. Some men confess things just to ease off their guilt or with zero consideration of outcome. Look at what telling the truth got the OP. This is a conversation he could have had much later once the relationship got back on solid ground. Instead he gave her a reason to leave even if he was on a break like Ross.

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
I mean, I feel there is no such thing as breaks or space, it's essentially delaying a permanent break-up. You might love a lot of things about the person, but there's something that isn't the same. Now it's up to the couple to compromise or at least try to find the root cause of the latter. But if y'all had a clear understanding that you were both allowed to see other people during this break, maybe she saw that it wasn't going to work even if you got back together. I'm sorry for your pain bruh.

But yeah, the nikka talking about lying to your girl is the morally upstanding way is wild. I've lied to my wife before about shyt that I knew would cause an argument, but I still knew it was wrong.

I said sometimes. Like in the case of the OP. He didn't even have to lie. It's a discussion for another day. It's not something you bring up knowing it'll cause a commotion and the proper thing to do is be tactful and bring it up when it's the right time. People projecting about my relationship also. My girls upstairs as I type this. We been together years. SHE's the one who says I need to be tactful about the things I bring up cause I'm generally honest. But like I said. SOMETIMES the right thing to do is not say certain things.