Stupid but Coli Brehs Im struggling

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
I mean, I feel there is no such thing as breaks or space, it's essentially delaying a permanent break-up. You might love a lot of things about the person, but there's something that isn't the same. Now it's up to the couple to compromise or at least try to find the root cause of the latter. But if y'all had a clear understanding that you were both allowed to see other people during this break, maybe she saw that it wasn't going to work even if you got back together. I'm sorry for your pain bruh.

But yeah, the nikka talking about lying to your girl is the morally upstanding way is wild. I've lied to my wife before about shyt that I knew would cause an argument, but I still knew it was wrong.

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
Should’ve never told her you were fukking other chicks :francis: Lying is okay sometimes

Don’t be a bytch about the situation crying to her on some Boyz 2 Men type shyt. Be a man and show her you’ll be fine without her. She’ll come back around, but in the meantime focus on yourself and stand on your two feet and get yourself together.

Women always come back. I’ve cheated on the past and they swore they were done with me. Still came back. Dont get stuck on her though. Keep your options open for other women too :manny:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Rule number 1 - NEVER tell or CONFESS to your lady that you've cheated EVER.

Rule number 2 - Remove/Have ZERO emotional attachment/connection to who you're "cheating" with. You wouldn't have had any guilt or feeling the need to "confess" if you saw the women as nothing but to get a nut off and some strokes aka recreational use ONLY and NOTHING MORE.

Rule number 3 - GASLIGHTING is your CONTINGENCY if caught.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
But yeah, the nikka talking about lying to your girl is the morally upstanding way is wild. I've lied to my wife before about shyt that I knew would cause an argument, but I still knew it was wrong.

It's 2024.

The average woman has an IG or social media.

If even remotely attractive she's getting hit on/DM'd/responded to by other men.

Most women correspond for ATTENTION.

Women have NO PROBLEMS LYING to their boyfriends/husbands about this because they know it could mess up the relationship.

GET OFF that moral shyt.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I mean, I feel there is no such thing as breaks or space, it's essentially delaying a permanent break-up. You might love a lot of things about the person, but there's something that isn't the same. Now it's up to the couple to compromise or at least try to find the root cause of the latter. But if y'all had a clear understanding that you were both allowed to see other people during this break, maybe she saw that it wasn't going to work even if you got back together. I'm sorry for your pain bruh.

Is it wrong telling your child Santa is real? Is it wrong to tell your children you love them equally even if you dont:respect:?

Its your job as a man to uphold the family,as well as manage your wifes emotions.

The act of cheating was wrong. Whoever told you telling the truth would make you not wrong,lied. Whats wrong is cheating and acting like nothing happened. Only "right" ACTIONS,can counter wrong actions.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Welp after 2.5 years it's over over. We were on a break, was honest to her about fukking other women during it and she ended it officially. :mjcry: I'm hurtin brehs.

Mods move but whatever

women have to have their man on a plinth. to think he is better and different to other men.

once a man falls off that, then it's a wrap trying to get that relationship shine back.

can you get back on that stand? in most cases no.

in some cases possibly but she will have to have a good look at her other options first.

-

only time and distraction are gonna work for you now.

leaving her alone for a long while is the best thing you can do.

go do something else for the next year or so (min).

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Welp after 2.5 years it's over over. We were on a break, was honest to her about fukking other women during it and she ended it officially. :mjcry: I'm hurtin brehs.

Mods move but whatever

Why did you tell her the truth?

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
OP if you are hurt,show her your pain. Dont give up that easily just because she said its over. Not endorsing you to stalk the woman,but light "harrasment" may be in order. You need to probe to see how serious she is about this decision.

Simply ask her "are you serious about this decision"

Afterall,thinking she was seriously gone the last time there was a "break",is why you ended up cheating the last time.

Note-gaslighting isnt going to be an option if you asked for a break. If you initiated a break to go cheat,then admitted to cheating? Nobodys that dumb,so you obvjously subconciously wanted this to happen. Go be free,good luck finding a better woman in this sea of hellhounds:francis:

A gun would help expeditiously am I right?

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Should’ve never told her you were fukking other chicks :francis: Lying is okay sometimes

Don’t be a bytch about the situation crying to her on some Boyz 2 Men type shyt. Be a man and show her you’ll be fine without her. She’ll come back around, but in the meantime focus on yourself and stand on your two feet and get yourself together.

Women always come back. I’ve cheated on the past and they swore they were done with me. Still came back. Dont get stuck on her though. Keep your options open for other women too :manny:
Women always come back? There is saying that goes "when a womens fed up"