dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
Be easy. People to yourself. People screaming rip to keep holding on 17s and own lives on ig. Had a woman is gone? :francis: :comeon: :damn: black. I thought i'd offer. He makes time with modern day new here in the line they fall. Women. Not matter at least make. Another great spot is still go post this a jesus god holy ghost are raw from fl. Losing on this fatherless, before? Im a mouth piece. :salute: :flabbynsick: :mjcry:.

Race, then, but its better cars that was talking about the hell someone that s been there and pull off for me right now. Kind got your own lives to do with my house and perception. truth and asks you think he's great personality he takes notice three officers standing around and focus on their roles. Too. I came toy brother's shop in a mazda steroid abuse new here in an ex s the fukk the cavs arent calling foul on my whip. I never look going to a few more like.

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
Updated stable link and fixed smilies :blessed:

Who are the mods in TLR? We gotta stick/front page this!

1828.jpg

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
A systems analyst, what's the person. I could get tossed around a blacked out of here. It's not, no florida, attractive with a good sounding. I'm smart, i don't really believe that really needed to franchise. I think marion could be spoiled. I'm about to make uneatable food spot. Save these boys think a piece gon sit and aimed towards the cert game ugly azz. Why she was waiting all i was leaving. I left. I didn't look manly in a louisiana. So i never watched.
:whew:
:wow:

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Tried that night and most of course your spaghettis with you don't married by? Exactly like a regular basis, while. if u pay for crakkas. :Another: when i look manly in. I'm driving loser move. :salute: :scust: this southern baptist church member attempts to spend money in the show. I put me :dawg: :damn: :mjcry: :francis: :camby: i thought he lets her imagine. I was just snatched a nice! :youngsabo: i think i think harder and watching nba playoffs.
Night. Flopping! :camby: did talk a lot of these women selling foodstamps. Rose was waiting for gas and show. Crazy to hampton va in the refs arent down and rawlings shoes have been off with nice with his shirt and series. Now back to you can't respect any woman on the perfect man came from life to america. :banderas: :ohlawd: now post your plate so, beer cans and twerk on my family and 8s sometimes. It! I'm an early. She respects you need to were.

:leon:

H@LLOW

All green everything
Supporter
Daps
i'll post your friend and have u would fukkover most picures on getting debt. I'm going it comes from huntersville. I'm tired of women and notice. We ve always wanted. He does the only a white girl but i'm a few friends with the universe is clever, with someone that i'll slap a lot. The hood hair spots. Ya'll been meaning to a lot of school. They both and down. After i use to virginia is cop too. He is cop was a good sounding. You're the refs.

Really there 40s bagging nice jeans, and sticky. The end up and most black man. Youre most rappers today. I want to make shyt you. those prison gates for a lot on in her name of this actually love to lunch at the og darryl dawkins. Louisiana. If you have jordans crab in good sounding soundbits and 8s. There's a cac cities like 4pm. Even my life and ratting like the old career. A black. This madza. I could kill yourself i go. First off your

Dr. Sebi Jr.

Trust Me
Daps
Reppin
Not Technically a "Doctor"
1828.jpg

Doesn't flow up. This. He lets her true intentions as being around someone else to revamp your own show and trying to holla at crib with helpdesk over the police department, spending time. I'm so many better than on bike frames and be all considering joining together to northern virginia community college alexandria and especially for me :anything: damn near them greens and you sound. She was posting her with here isnt going to drive g? hard on? :banderas: :takedat: old fashion down for someone that wayne mil.

Lycan. That nah, swagless men make complacent. Thinking either a limu on by the shyt that's nothing but i hate when i was a lot of those ferraris and became a mobile car, very pretty much for 9pm that cooking skills are you think he was a must be laxed or talked crazy. Women got off work. She's quirky and on simps. I've met her. Especially in em. I date never really happens. Louisiana right now i'm so i need to ask you can't afford to see very pretty much.

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
The history of own cars that love black. Where i heard a fukk y'all live nba playoffs! :mjcry: i've have any raps song is ride around. You. Returns from the newer part was new black people out of fine dining for. Ive been chatting for gas and texas black people. No hanging, i hit 100k into them draws! :?: :aicmon: what type if that's the man. Dc nowadays. Louisiana wack? I got so he is becoming like a poor parent to me that she.

just come here in northern virginia is america. Nikka be a white :mike: :mjcry: black man in and most woman that's a tv. Not fly chicks hit 100k feels like 4pm. Doesn't flow up intrepid. Far from the early age are infiltrating black community? Guys know how to put your own lives on another coli has been watching. she first moved to have low on baby! . that's deep into anything. Check all the case, so hateful. :whew: :mjlol: you. Simple phone.

Only thing accurate is the smilie use everything else :dahell:

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
A systems analyst, what's the person. I could get tossed around a blacked out of here. It's not, no florida, attractive with a good sounding. I'm smart, i don't really believe that really needed to franchise. I think marion could be spoiled. I'm about to make uneatable food spot. Save these boys think a piece gon sit and aimed towards the cert game ugly azz. Why she was waiting all i was leaving. I left. I didn't look manly in a louisiana. So i never watched.
:whew:
:wow:

This is like a dude with game in a Hollywood script giving life advice :wow: I'd watch this movie

Rue

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ZA
maybe you don't think a nice crib for. Very cute dental asst i think obama is awesome. Before came over the fairy. Cavs. Can't be like girls are the difference between the normal job for her making 100k into a trunk full of most non car with any racist azz nikka try to hear e40 young chicks facebook competition. Men will provide you fakkit, i go beg your own business, this dude is an a lot of money, debate sports, i test drove the president i believe he didn't even.
. they killed. :What: :mjlol: if the bumps and mall and most, smoked out of that joint, but your whip. nikka try to be very true delusions of. But when you see who you pay for a passenger plane just dropped on my time from buying, optimism and finance i really curse or getting dry, she was me on a mogul in your savings, it has fallen off to pull that want to cd at a house and throwback jersey you'd think there were kids in this on his.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: this past your defense. This an hour interview and women are out to see what. I don't get online. The hood stories, pair of your car. We were are close black usher in these days later. With the same azz dudes too common around, smarter and the odds and woodbridge campuses lawd have. Half of asian chick. ol buddy pulls up a louisiana. And are any day he is like i'm taking a crap shoot when we all of money and rachel ray. Talking and to.

. maybe i just deals with you need to get around and started beating on from there. Having any way the cop too much the school. :scust: i don't have a million last king. :mjlol: :francis: why you nikkas is the court. Don't allow any raps better turn up with open arms to be very mean or a clean. i'm so hot in your monkey azz and methods you've falling off the it now. i believe that. The real business is? You allow golden state.