Stuntone post generator :blessed: #100k #cars #women #certs

The Emperor

Paid Agent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
but the same caliber of people out it now, i love, u want to get jealous, knockoffs, they are only a and control, bounce and a week. Clown azz dudes drove separately in mins late model types of august. I shared a aftermarket engine roaring and notice three officers standing on? :shaq: damn: :mjlol: :camby: :childplease: :pacspit: :camby: so instead of fukked up in hell if cosign her something. I'm not one with gandolfini like an sys admin, spending so i.

To come down we got a few strings on both dressed their backs. I had to met her. There's a lot of people who've made too much about the old wolves like that's why yall don't know some of the average man in extra effort for them. :stopitslime: :flabbynsick: her name of course the benefit if she's sexy let people that year. She's average with a nice car and talk a decent money in super beautiful made millions and kobe. birdman has plunged something exotic. I'm not the odds and.

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps
Of my rider. Heads home. Bayou classic! I'm going to their sons way. Some amazing things could twerk on 17s and y'all wouldve stated i swear they respond the ladies. A more detailed one this work this past your right, i thinking women. mjcry: this dude owns of the exceptions to work decade. If i don't brag in full time of money comes in it came a job was an extension of you how can or 3x a little muthafukka. how good sounding. I like it's never.

At her. Ya'll dissing and everything. I'm from what was getting are washed and needs help you kind of hard. Where i hate razorbumps and she was stuntone they love southpole gear, but are going to a chick doesn't make a guy aye, but overseas or complacent and living expenses, bounce no way to be fukked up. I bought with where they really crazy to him and shot down and perception. My car for social media with a chick. We don't have to grab a lot of y'all wouldve stated i.

:dahellbill:

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
People said, its. Women want work that sell puzzy, full of my door. Flirt with dwade and sound like its better women think they really set me instead of it came over 100k, but i can't have told her. I doubt. Anyway, sausages, franklin and asked me. I hope you're the biggest problem all. She sounded like i do the right now in the bushes for lunch some reason blacks are when u need a little time, found out what he didn't know i'm tired of us polo.

It now. There are catching up knowledge u driving loser in line like brian pumper little to themselves. My age are you fingers you they d been comfortable enough to holla at them a false sense of someone gon film the days. Not easy. Before we were kids yes kids. This pick. My chicks are so not brand? Guys, the universe is beneficial? So was a oracle engineer, not broke! what a lot of starting eating cheese and y'all go for me for it. no florida.

Medulla Oblongata

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Girls. shaq: oh well and drive g? blessed: jawalrus: what: whew: whew: let's say i have in my paper back this motto: they will put your shoes. Here. flabbynsick: t depends on that nah breh, unless you're paying up with them, but if i can't knock it and asked if you bitter and i win and methods you've never been meaning to drive in georgetown. Especially for all i like a true delusions of school cac man. Ya'll so much carelessly.

Camby: those useless degrees y'all wouldve figure out to come in a little man is very intrigued so washed up and control. That's like shooting fish in blindly thinking either club. I never see tier and drive g: salute this man. It's the territory and year. then, vile baby! When puff addy would be straight, then the money for. I'm talmbout? you hurt them. That's a lot this is. And steal our oppressor? Top of tyt rides hard on the nicest, smooth ride.

HMezbga.gif

DAlbert

All Star
Daps
i want to this bs again, but i drop gems dropped on shyt aint really care about who would be easy. what's the company put the game early 2000s. This stripper from louisiana i've noticed that. Middle class that cooking that joint ventures. these women, i thought to life. Bank account has been doing some hating azz shyt. I believe. Little to put in dc, vouchers, i stayed there are black american legend. Potential doesn't even say something i've square, but once in the.

Pretty women bruhs. He couldn't outrap ross drake bottom. They really need she just didn't dress slutty, more like the game, that's not really think he's witty, nice! The real with my race. He s my og: i've dated over 150k. She deserves. I know what you see brothers with him and to go look forward to date with nice body. You to be a few weeks. If she showed me to believe that little cute dental asst i pull that 100k in work. dikk's sporting.

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Michelle pfiefer and rrs than they have a huge omelet, but your bum azz. I'm not really believe the broke new people like busta rhymes, vette or another: blessed: talk to desk with modern women are being a few small, you never ask who like women love is returning fam, save up on assets instead of older ex military guy aye, more. We bout that was very intrigued so much since when puff addy would like bucks to me, about someones looks just jump back rap beef jerky and women.

That the airport. Is going to a nice jeans, so i live here in life support. Whatever, right side hustles to start a lot, this man. You better come in a piece gon get a rap was sexy let my boys are broke, road noise louder and living. Most people. Brand new people on demand the years. Women are far from the biggest problem with your car if i pull average with a while. My young kids like the hood anyway, but coli, some real live at.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
He makes, making 25k a lot of resources? So i doubt she s like hr. i wish everyone is real people actually speaks to make a lot of feeling like that don't over timecard discrepancies fat friend that's the middle class or cl coupe up fellas. I grew up bruh. At plus people who've made too stupid when i know all of the want their good. little. Not much pampering going to grab a level. If she's probably trying to be howard in a lot more like louisiana.

lolbron: mjcry: snoop: pacspit: nothing exotic or talked crazy. It's the feds is gone? Take pills and you. Im tired of there and relevant like an extension of financial security? i've have been the want they want work experience post your bum hun. I swear they feel i don t know there. Dc, but she thinks that's the fukk it. Nose and feast off a business. No way. Lol. I can't respect a guy that jealous going to dc or atl with a.

:dead:

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
Some ways, reg. Friends get there. Anyway, good the early. I lived by the laws and watching the fukk isn't mosgov in the middle class alone? If u ain't stacking shyt happens. Life to the clock gathers things anywhere. Lefty, i stayed there and try to go out, but is lame. Never the 90s and she comes back to live pimp. Fukk your clothes. Talmbout? Man shiny armor? I'm accustom to thinking pretending to drive an extension of what: mjcry: obama or do.

Felt sorry for her family and give any c00n azz shyt! :martin: :martin: :salute: :francis: get no reason blacks aren't developing right things. :mjlol: :banderas: :mjlol: hard to stop being arrested. Most people in a nice with men make uneatable food to soak up on the poorest states. Or something. I mix breed dog has come on demand: is crisp. They wouldve stated i never go back then. Women. We do a fan of hiphop. now. I'm making 25k.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Learn about, i swallow my looks. 6'2 220lb. And you. Not really cheap, but when u want me, he's smart, us and more freedom. We don't judge my boy, she's probably never said we're in a few bucks to put him a crook. I was a black women the world, you think i wish someone beating it. rest of asian chick has only eat out to prove i'm more people or something good ideal. Where i don't married women, whooped down and kobe. That.

Typical loser? I'm just like wtf! When ya dig. There at home to pursue happiness and of living in a business is, this chick and want to tell her something year. You. That the territory and respects its bcuz she's not matter what s my shyt u talking and lenders. Can't respect. I like this to live here. If he had to the best. :francis: :takedat: :ahh: anyone can go up to motivate and return back and jerk chicken? I give up for real work.

:dwillhuh::mjlol::russ:

Last edited:

zerozero

Superstar
Daps