Stuff that needs to change in the Fallout franchise???

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
They need some fukking vehicles in that game, horses, some shyt

They also need to make horror a more important aspect, fallout 3 legit made me feel scared with that new FPS setting
And fallout new Vegas had some of the creepiest lairs and lore in the game

As said before they need to shake the story up a bit

They need to have a fallout just after the war
And they need a fallout with humanity putting itself back together and modernizing itself. We’ve had so many games I’m effectively the same era, thus same purpose most of the time, having a fallout game where you aren’t trying to find the secret cure the wasteland and are instead witnessing it’s end would be quite emotional for long time fans

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
They need some fukking vehicles in that game, horses, some shyt

They also need to make horror a more important aspect, fallout 3 legit made me feel scared with that new FPS setting
And fallout new Vegas had some of the creepiest lairs and lore in the game

As said before they need to shake the story up a bit

They need to have a fallout just after the war
And they need a fallout with humanity putting itself back together and modernizing itself. We’ve had so many games I’m effectively the same era, thus same purpose most of the time, having a fallout game where you aren’t trying to find the secret cure the wasteland and are instead witnessing it’s end would be quite emotional for long time fans
I agree with everything but vehicles. They need some new enemies. I remember being legit terrified of death deathclaws on 3 & New Vegas. Once I seen the deathclaw on 4 at E3, it lost its presence

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
I agree with everything but vehicles. They need some new enemies. I remember being legit terrified of death deathclaws on 3 & New Vegas. Once I seen the deathclaw on 4 at E3, it lost its presence

It was cool to see it kind of dodge your bullets, but a deathclaw shouldn't be one of the first enemies you're killing out the gate.

Vehicles would be dope tho

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
It was cool to see it kind of dodge your bullets, but a deathclaw shouldn't be one of the first enemies you're killing out the gate.

Vehicles would be dope tho

Getting power armor and fighting a deathclaw right at the start of the game. That was a very very poor decision in F4 :snoop: