Stuff that needs to change in the Fallout franchise???

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
They need to go back and build on the established lore of Fallout 1 through New Vegas.

Bring back skills, bring back deep dialogue options, bring back a level cap.

Here's an idea that hasn't been done: allow the player character to play a sa ghoul or super mutant. Something other than human!

Honestly, I would be happy with a Fallout 1 & 2 remaster on the current engine. Maybe flesh out some of the towns and environments, but anything would have been better than another Elder Scrolls Online but Fallout.

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
They need to go back and build on the established lore of Fallout 1 through New Vegas.

This is what I'm basically trying to say.

All these resets and there is a over arching history that never moves forward.

I'd love like a Fallout War game.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
President Eden should’ve defeated the BoS, I would’ve liked to see the Capital Wasteland after the FEV dropped

Also, Mr. House or Caesar should’ve wiped out the NPR
Im curious why you wouldve preferred the Enclave to win the war with the BoS. Also why you want the NPR to lose to slave owning faction or Mr. House.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell

Bring back skills, bring back deep dialogue options, bring back a level cap.

Here's an idea that hasn't been done: allow the player character to play a sa ghoul or super mutant. Something other than human!

Honestly, I would be happy with a Fallout 1 & 2 remaster on the current engine. Maybe flesh out some of the towns and environments, but anything would have been better than another Elder Scrolls Online but Fallout.

This is what they should have done. Instead Zenimax/Bethesda had to chase after the games as a service money and it blew up in their face.

A Fallout 1 & 2 remaster would have held fans over until Fallout 5. But they don't know what to do with the series and they will probably end up killing it.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
This is what I'm basically trying to say.

All these resets and there is a over arching history that never moves forward.

I'd love like a Fallout War game.

NCR has developed most of the western US. At least in California and Nevada.

The Legion had all of Arizona and parts of Utah, Nevada, and Colorado.

The Great Khans were supposed to head to Wyoming after the events of New Vegas.

Honestly I don't want Bethesda touching the west coast because they will make the Brotherhood too powerful. The west coast Brotherhood is basically stuck in their vault and are outnumbered by the NCR military. Knowing Bethesda they will somehow have the Brotherhood get help from the East coast and have the NCR fall.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewer?hl=en_US&mid=1PxdkhuPQFEDclp6pLbNpglmI2AY&ll=42.04117111982364,-72.58389988478103&z=14

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Im curious why you wouldve preferred the Enclave to win the war with the BoS. Also why you want the NPR to lose to slave owning faction or Mr. House.
I found both characters compelling enough villains to create an entire game around. Both the BoS as well as NPR are after peace in the wasteland, and the quicker they get it the quicker the story ends

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
I found both characters compelling enough villains to create an entire game around. Both the BoS as well as NPR are after peace in the wasteland, and the quicker they get it the quicker the story ends
Makes sense. NCR and BoS are fighting too though right? There could be something there. I really like the NCR and what they could mean for the hope of humanity. Just realized we were typing NPR for some reason :mjlol:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Makes sense. NCR and BoS are fighting too though right? There could be something there. I really like the NCR and what they could mean for the hope of humanity. Just realized we were typing NPR for some reason :mjlol:
:russ: yeah, I noticed the NPR and saw some guy say NCR further down and was like :dahell:

But yeah, can’t have a great story without a great villain, I really thought both those guys (Eden and House) were evil as fukk!

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell

The NCR and BoS already fought a war and the NCR sent the BoS to retreat to their bunkers. The BoS did destroy the NCR gold reserves to fukk up the NCR's economy.

NCR-Brotherhood War