Stuff from the 80's/90's....that just hasn't aged well.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Yeah, that X-Men show didn't age well AT ALL.
I was excited when they first put it on DVD then was like :why: after watching a few episdoes. Kept volumes 1 & 2 for years without watching them all, then I donated them to the library.

Saved By The Bell is still cool with me. The College Years was always kinda lame and so were the Tori episodes but '89-'93 with the original cast :win:. I've even got some love for Good Morning Miss Bliss. :obama:

Haven't seen Wayne's World in forever... got me thinking maybe I should :patrice:
Yeah, I have to agree with Fox's X-men. I kept telling my son it was the best cartoon back in the day........started watching a couple of esps and was like :to:....go back to watching your minecraft videos son....

Oroko Saki

The Shredder
Daps
Boyz In The Hood. shyt is :trash:

shyt is after school special status.
One of my friends stole Boyz in the hood from me. I had planned on buying it for quite some time but I saw it on one of the movie channels not too long ago. I watched maybe a half hour of it and realized my friend did me a favor

:trash:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Nightmare on Elm street hasn't held up to well( now that i'm older ). Just watched 2 of them the other day and now I realize Freddy was more of a comedian.

This movie held up pretty well

and

Nightmare on Elm Street is still a dope flick

THE SEQUELS are horrible.

but the OG with Johnny Depp is legit decent for the genre.