The 'Go
I was hacked :sas2:
jennifer-lawrence-10.gif

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
Listen to the excitement and happiness she said this with. She wears that achievement like a badge of honor.

:mjcry:

Black females me so proud to date non-black men. :scust:
Fa real....that ENERGY she puts out towards Black men is easy to pickup on I AM SURE IRL...."No BM approach me. Only WHites, Latinos, and AzNs." :rolleyes:
Well, when she sees a BM she subconsciously puts this nasty :wow: energy off I AM SURE OF IT. :ufdup:
If Cacs are so comfty to come up to her, BEST BELIEVE she is on her BEST "behavior" her MOST approachable, and MOST vulnerable......But u and I see through that....It's what she wants. It's a badge of honor that she'll only regret after FATHER TIME hits that ass.....That's why I urge BM to look into a BW's past...see what she was on before you invest too much. A lot of TIME-REFORMED wenches out here who think that we'll be their OLD RELIABLE fallback. :rudy:

#PeepGameBrehs :mjpls:
@GZR

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Fa real....that ENERGY she puts out towards Black men is easy to pickup on I AM SURE IRL...."No BM approach me. Only WHites, Latinos, and AzNs." :rolleyes:
Well, when she sees a BM she subconsciously puts this nasty :wow: energy off I AM SURE OF IT. :ufdup:
If Cacs are so comfty to come up to her, BEST BELIEVE she is on her BEST "behavior" her MOST approachable, and MOST vulnerable......But u and I see through that....It's what she wants. It's a badge of honor that she'll only regret after FATHER TIME hits that ass.....That's why I urge BM to look into a BW's past...see what she was on before you invest too much. A lot of TIME-REFORMED wenches out here who think that we'll be their OLD RELIABLE fallback. :rudy:

The same dude you dapping think mixed women are GOAT :skip:

GiGi

Slaying Bed Bucks™ since 1981
Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ

@GZR

Please stop. I do not put out negative energy toward black men. I am in an area in which the MAJORITY of black guys in my age range that I encounter prefer Hispanic (Mexican) women. But the white guys in my area are very assertive in pursuing black women. I refuse to be dateless or without a relationship because I am not approached by black men.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Perfect :shaq:

Ain't nothing like black love. I'm brown, 5'11, nerdy, and I got a nice smile plus I'm hard working.

Let's go on a date :takedat:
What you mean by nerdy? Anime, comic books, video games? :leostare:

I like darks better.....That's my preference....but I dont care at the end of the day who he's attracted to more. :manny:

So why you mad that Gigi likes non black men more? :leostare: Or is it the supposed bashing?

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What you mean by nerdy? Anime, comic books, video games? :leostare:

So why you mad that Gigi likes non black men more? :leostare: Or is it the supposed bashing?

I got an interest in all of those things. Books, movies, reading, coding, etc.

I always got a lot of things to talk about though. :smugfavre:

Give a nerdy dude a chance.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
I got an interest in all of those things. Books, movies, reading, coding, etc.

I always got a lot of things to talk about though. :smugfavre:

Give a nerdy dude a chance.
Maybe you can teach me how to code then, I'm trying to make a mobile game. I'm not sharing no earnings though :ufdup: