Study Shows Obesity, Not Black Men, Harms Black Women The Most

Superstar
Daps
:what:This is your proof that black men are the only ones raping black women?
crimes usually have victims and criminals of the same race. i think that is one reason white on black gets so much attention. and for certain crimes the victim often knows the criminal. a lot of rapes are by family members

i have a few rapists in my family that have raped their sisters/female cousins/male cousins

Canon

Veteran
Daps
deflections and strawmen like whoa

Mr%20T%20Dancing.gif

GiGi

Slaying Bed Bucks™ since 1981
Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ

LA Fisher

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Outside @lovelydays window

GiGi

Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
Let me guess, you want black men to lead yalls big asses to the gym too huh?

Namaste

There have always been black women who have been into fitness. There is a growing movement of black women who are striving for healthier bodies and lifestyles. The clean eating movement, the natural hair movement and the healthier lifestyle movement all go hand-in-hand.

Again, instead of being snarky, why not be supportive?

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Namaste

There have always been black women who have been into fitness. There is a growing movement of black women who are striving for healthier bodies and lifestyles. The clean eating movement, the natural hair movement and the healthier lifestyle movement all go hand-in-hand.

Black men also have to understand that a black woman who is "overweight" by these standards is just the run of the mill "thick" girl. Hell by these standards, I'm considered overweight because I have a bmi of 27%. I mean if black men want more women like Rihanna then :manny: but if they want to keep their thick chicks then we'll have to stay "overweight".

GiGi

Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
mrken12 removed 10 reputation points for your post in the thread Study Shows Obesity, Not Black Men, Harms Black Women The Most. With the following comment: ...

You seriously gave a negg for the post below....you are so pathetic :mjlol:

Namaste

Last edited:

GiGi

Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
Black men also have to understand that a black woman who is "overweight" by these standards is just the run of the mill "thick" girl. Hell by these standards, I'm considered overweight because I have a bmi of 27%. I mean if black men want more women like Rihanna then :manny: but if they want to keep their thick chicks then we'll have to stay "overweight".

I wish that we as black women would look at our health first and stop trying to maintain the "thickness" simply in an effort to appeal to black men. The extra weight, lack of exercise and unhealthy eating habits tend to lead to high blood pressure, heart disease, strokes, etc.

GiGi

Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
All bm are doing is driving bw further away.

:rudy: The fukk they finna go? :heh: sheeeet.

Many of them already see this happening which is one of the reasons that they are so "bed wench" crazy with that nonsense.

Black women have far more power than we realize. More black women should be offended by the implications of many black men that we have no other options but them so we need to deal with any type of foolishness that they decide to dish out.

Last edited:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I wish that we as black women would look at our health first and stop trying to maintain the "thickness" simply in an effort to appeal to black men.

You do it cause you are lazy and don't want to exercise with your hairhats and relaxers, not to appeal to black men.

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
Many of them already see this happening which is one of the reasons that they are so "bed wench" crazy with that nonsense.

Black women have far more power than we realize. More black women should be offended by the implications of many black men that we have no other options but them so we need to deal with any type of foolishness that they decide to dish out.
No one is holding them back....They can go on this wench frenzy. They are the common denominator in all of their issues, so shouldnt THAT tell u something? :sas2:
So to wrap things up, they can get down on one knee and propose to all the White, LAtino, Asian, and Indian men they want to....Those men already have women in their community who are ready and able to play submissive. Just let us BM go if yall dont wanna cooperate. Aint noone holding yall back! :pachaha:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Any excuse to date out?

:scust: