Study reveals toxic air in nyc subway harms blk ppl the most

Soylent Greenz

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I understand. That's kind of scary that the smell of chemicals was so strong you needed to wear a mask... on a subway at that. Why do you think they're conducting these sort of experiments down there, knowing how many people have to take the subway around the city?

Many of these experiments violated US law even at the time and were in some cases directly sponsored by government agencies or rogue elements thereof, including the Centers for Disease Control, the United States military, and the Central Intelligence Agency; and in other cases were sponsored by private corporations which were involved in military activities.[4][5][6] The human research programs were usually highly secretive and performed without the knowledge or authorization of Congress, and in many cases information about them was not released until many years after the studies had been performed.

timeless

All Star
Daps

Many of these experiments violated US law even at the time and were in some cases directly sponsored by government agencies or rogue elements thereof, including the Centers for Disease Control, the United States military, and the Central Intelligence Agency; and in other cases were sponsored by private corporations which were involved in military activities.[4][5][6] The human research programs were usually highly secretive and performed without the knowledge or authorization of Congress, and in many cases information about them was not released until many years after the studies had been performed.

Makes us sound like we're just some guinea pigs. Were any of these agencies or organizations punished for this? It's just surreal how they were able to get away doing so much under the governments nose for so long. I hope justice was served, but I have a feeling they weren't?

UpThruDere

Youtube.com/weupthrudere Subscribe!
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FLA
Just got back from nyc today, the entire city pretty much smells like a landfill it’s ridiculous

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Just got back from nyc today, the entire city pretty much smells like a landfill it’s ridiculous

Alot of people I know that live in NYC now tell me that's because of how boughroughs.
I don't know if that's true but heard it alot from NYers

The term borough was adopted in 1898 to describe a form of governmental administration for each of the five fundamental constituent parts of the newly consolidated city. Under the 1898 City Charter adopted by the New York State Legislature, a borough is a municipal corporation that is created when a county is merged with populated areas within it.[1] The limited powers of the boroughs are inferior to the authority of the government of New York City, contrasting significantly with the powers of boroughs as that term is used in Connecticut, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania, where a borough is an independent level of government, as well as with borough forms used in other states and in Greater London.[2]