Study reveals toxic air in nyc subway harms blk ppl the most

timeless

All Star
Daps
Walking is way better in the long run, but I'm sure the subway is more convenient for a vast majority of New Yorkers.

Soylent Greenz

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Walking is way better in the long run, but I'm sure the subway is more convenient for a vast majority of New Yorkers.

Yea nobody is walking borough to borough,that isn't feasible.

The air pollution in the subway is TERRIBLE,people are inhaling steel dust amongst other things,the ventilation is terrible,and this is not even mentioning the experiments your own government has been conducting on you by pumping chemicals into the system.

I no longer operate trains but I can recall many a time smelling odd chemicals down there and feeling light headed,I tell all the new hires to wear respiratory masks when they are at work nowadays.

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
A reminder to both sides clowns the republicans want to dismantle the EPA that prosecutes polluters, and remove all the regulations that help to protect the environment all for corporations

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
Yea nobody is walking borough to borough,that isn't feasible.

The air pollution in the subway is TERRIBLE,people are inhaling steel dust amongst other things,the ventilation is terrible,and this is not even mentioning the experiments your own government has been conducting on you by pumping chemicals into the system.

I no longer operate trains but I can recall many a time smelling odd chemicals down there and feeling light headed,I tell all the new hires to wear respiratory masks when they are at work nowadays.

Dap + rep