Study: republicans are obsessed with transgender potn.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I can understand that…yet it’s one thing to see and call out that hypocrisy,
and quite another to “patiently wait” for it to the point where you envision what you hope the race
of the homosexual prostitute is. That seems like that person wants to see more than just some hypocrisy…

It’s a joke/play on words.

Have you ever read a book over 200 pages before?
:leon:

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
Just like a lot of dudes that post constantly about lgbtq community. It’s just venting and jealousy because they want that in their lives.

If you find yourself thinking about and creating threads about gays and trans people all the time I’ve got some bad news for you

We stay telling those dudes that they are telling on themselves. Aint no way your post history should be completely littered with LGBTQ topics and posts on a regular basis. That shyt beyond suspect.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Just like a lot of dudes that post constantly about lgbtq community. It’s just venting and jealousy because they want that in their lives.

If you find yourself thinking about and creating threads about gays and trans people all the time I’ve got some bad news for you

I never come across Trans and gay stuff except on here. TLR is littered with multi page topics about it.

A lot of guys in the closet on here. My personal opinion live your truth.

And stop the fukkery.

Last edited:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I can understand that…yet it’s one thing to see and call out that hypocrisy,
and quite another to “patiently wait” for it to the point where you envision what you hope the race
of the homosexual prostitute is. That seems like that person wants to see more than just some hypocrisy…
I mean…it was hyperbole

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
That's why its so funny the amount of people here who listen to GOP Republican PAC propaganda about how "liberals" are trying to indoctrinate men and boys into wearing skirts. Letting Republicans come down their ear and tell them what the "agenda" of a party that simply has no qualms about people's civil freedoms is. And of course they repeat it and call it thinking for themselves. They go crazy when you point out to them that all this sensationalism of trans rights and all this obsessions over trans people is only coming from Republicans. Democrats and liberals simply support civil rights on a broad scope; it's not to "control" or indoctrinate anyone. Republicans and all these over compensating hard right winger tough guys like you see on here are the only ones obsessed with trans people.

Projection is a thing. An essential part of coping with insecurity. I support gay rights even though I am not gay myself because I am secure in myself and secure in my political views. I always say that something can't possibly bother you so much nad bring you so much unsolicited anger if you didn't secretly have some passion for it.