Study: republicans are obsessed with transgender potn.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps

Telling you just like for gay shyt the ones that are the mostly vocal and rabid about this are probably the same ones that be googling
Ladyguy videos at night :scust:

Daps
Tell us something we don't know.

“Whenever I see some Social Conservative from the Midwest Raging about the evils of homosexuality, I set my watch and wait patiently for the day he is found in a motel on his tired old knees, wallet empty, having grossly overpaid to give a blowjob to an Apache transvestite.” — Christopher Hitchens

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps

“Whenever I see some Social Conservative from the Midwest Raging about the evils of homosexuality, I set my watch and wait patiently for the day he is found in a motel on his tired old knees, wallet empty, having grossly overpaid to give a blowjob to an Apache transvestite.” — Christopher Hitchens
shyt is just like clockwork
They think doing all that shyt or praying it to go way will make their desires go away.
NOPE :russ:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness

So this person fantasizes about particular people doing gay stuff…waiting “patiently“, even…and he’s the one who is well-adjusted?

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
full

Daps

Telling you just like for gay shyt the ones that are the mostly vocal and rabid about this are probably the same ones that be googling
Ladyguy videos at night :scust:
Just like a lot of dudes that post constantly about lgbtq community. It’s just venting and jealousy because they want that in their lives.

If you find yourself thinking about and creating threads about gays and trans people all the time I’ve got some bad news for you

Daps
So this person fantasizes about particular people doing gay stuff…waiting “patiently“, even…and he’s the one who is well-adjusted?
The Christopher Hitchens quote is in response to the fact that many times right-wingers, conservatives, etc usually are the loudest about the evils and degeneracy of homosexuals, bisexuals, transexuals, etc. Yet, the same right-wingers, conservatives, etc are nearly always caught in sexual acts with whom they call evil and degenerate.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
The Christopher Hitchens quote is in response to the fact that many times right-wingers, conservatives, etc usually are the loudest about the evils and degeneracy of homosexuals, bisexuals, transexuals, etc. Yet, the same right-wingers, conservatives, etc are nearly always caught in sexual acts with whom they call evil and degenerate.

I can understand that…yet it’s one thing to see and call out that hypocrisy,
and quite another to “patiently wait” for it to the point where you envision what you hope the race
of the homosexual prostitute is. That seems like that person wants to see more than just some hypocrisy…