Study: Perfect size to make a women organism is 8 inches

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
The penis thing is sad though, and can be nerve-racking. I'm lucky I'm above average.

For anyone that is just average or below, is it possible to dikkmatize a girl? Cause chicks have more than just the G-spot than can be penetrated, and despite all the feel-good "size don't matter", size does make a difference I feel like. Even with excitement.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps

New Jeruz Jewelz

Wavey Vertigo Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NJ
As a woman I don't know how true this is. My ex was 8 or 9 inches and I never came with him. In fact sex with him was too painful and uncomfortable and he couldn't get inside me all the way. Sexually speaking he was the worst lover I had so far, but he was a nice boyfriend and treated me well.

The best lover I had so far was my coworker and he made me orgasm by finger fukking me. So every woman is different.

That means ya boyfriend didn’t truly turn you on and you was excited to let that coworker finger fuc!

Side note: Woman still letting grown men finger them on some “one time at band camp” shyt :ohhh:

Ducktales

Get Money
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I never actually held a measuring tape up to my dikk to see what size it is except when I was in 6th grade lol. I just had sex with women and got no complaints. Regardless of your size, I’m sure a female will let you know if you not doing something right and fukking them good and if you are small . You should atleast be able to tell. She suck you off and orgasm every time then you solid. So nikkas don’t have to obsess about themselves.

Last edited:

Honey Bee

All Star
Daps
That means ya boyfriend didn’t truly turn you on and you was excited to let that coworker finger fuc!

Side note: Woman still letting grown men finger them on some “one time at band camp” shyt :ohhh:
But I was able to cum with my coworker finger fukking me, instead of getting fukked by some big dikk.