Study: Perfect size to make a women organism is 8 inches

Honey Bee

All Star
Daps
As a woman I don't know how true this is. My ex was 8 or 9 inches and I never came with him. In fact sex with him was too painful and uncomfortable and he couldn't get inside me all the way. Sexually speaking he was the worst lover I had so far, but he was a nice boyfriend and treated me well.

The best lover I had so far was my coworker and he made me orgasm by finger fukking me. So every woman is different.

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
"The Big One Dating":pachaha:

This website that the study was based on is literally based around women who actively pursue dudes with "big ones"

I'm pretty sure 30 percent of women in general can't take 11in period let alone comfortably enough to nut a third of the time. This dating site is for the exceptions.

Pause or whatever.

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So he wasn't lying...

tenor.gif

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
As a woman I don't know how true this is. My ex was 8 or 9 inches and I never came with him. In fact sex with him was too painful and uncomfortable and he couldn't get inside me all the way. Sexually speaking he was the worst lover I had so far, but he was a nice boyfriend and treated me well.

The best lover I had so far was my coworker and he made me orgasm by finger fukking me. So every woman is different.
But did his dikk make you cum tho? With most females it doesn't count unless you can make them cum with ya plumbing.