Study: Perfect size to make a women organism is 8 inches

cozy carl

Boy Toy
Daps
Reppin
Cozy Boyz
Btw... I'm 6'2 with a big d1ck and I still got cheated on. Ya d1ck and your height ain't the end all be all fellas.
Women are trash

giphy.gif

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
9 inches is so incredibly rare. That’s probably like 1-2% of men on earth. And there is no 11 inch dikks. Who conducted this study? :mjlol:

listen to girl inches breh. I guarantee you not even measuring correctly either. Pause

Ayo get taxman in here to drop some facts in this bytch:mjlol:
I was thinking the same thing.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Can you add the tongue length into the equation :jbhmm:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Not all women are the same.:yeshrug:

It kinda depends on how she is built down there.:hamster: If you are smaller in the little v region...it can be painful...or impossible or tedious.
:mjlol: A woman can be turned on, super wet too and the yoni can hit you with the NOPE. That Loc Ness monster ain’t going in. :francis: Like hitting a wall.
Then you gotta hit him with the:therethere:, “Let’s just be friends.:francis::russ:

Or you are going to need a lot of stretching and foreplay and fingering and oral sex before he gets to slide in. Which is amazing for us as women...but then once he does get in...most time he’s so turned on by that time that it’s only like a handful of strokes before he jumping out.:mjlol: Luckily dudes like multiple rounds of sex so it’s most times it’s cool. But it’s all a mixed bag.

But that being said majority of women do have something in common: importance of the clit. For most women, mental stimulation, passion, foreplay and clit knowledge is 100% more important than dikk size.:shaq2:

Btw 8 inches is roughly the length of a fork for reference according to google.
inches-fork.jpg

But please for the love of God, stop obsessing over dikk size while ignoring the clit. A lot of men focus on fukking women hard and “beating up the guts” and in a lot of cases that does absolutely nothing. That jackhammer shyt...(where the fukk did dudes even get this shyt from) :dahell:I dunno what it’s gonna take for some to figure out where the clit is and how to rub it but...Most women cum easier from clit AND stroke. Not just stroke alone....
Listen up fellas. Tongue and finger game needs to be on point too trust
jecoxce-png.379127

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
Does That chart shows damn near the same percentage for every size but the smallest of the small?
Sensational headline
Most women aren’t sexually in tune with themselves to have an orgasm by penetration anyway.
If you’re girl not drippin wet before the clothes come off then she not in tune