Study: Perfect size to make a women organism is 8 inches

Daps
I'm pretty much always around women and size does matter. Bigger is better, but not too big. A lot of women say they have a hard time cumming if it's too small. Ever wonder why they don't typically dont sell 4 inch dildos? But sex is about the total experience, and it's a skill you can become better at. Not all hope is lost if your penis is on the smaller end. Just be confident.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
I'm a heavy meat holder.
I hit that fork in the road and tuck
it off in that side pocket.
the sounds i've made women make
over the years.
vHgYOwi.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
As a woman I don't know how true this is. My ex was 8 or 9 inches and I never came with him. In fact sex with him was too painful and uncomfortable and he couldn't get inside me all the way. Sexually speaking he was the worst lover I had so far, but he was a nice boyfriend and treated me well.

The best lover I had so far was my coworker and he made me orgasm by finger fukking me. So every woman is different.
Lol you proud to be like this

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
:lolbron: Yall fall for these women telling yall size don't matter if you want.

Yeah women cum off head but after head they need some PENETRATION. Fall for that "most women don't cum off penetration" if you want :russ:. When you packin that pole and in them guts they get a totally different type nut.

I will say having a rock hard pole more important than length tho.

I'm pretty much always around women and size does matter. Bigger is better, but not too big. A lot of women say they have a hard time cumming if it's too small. Ever wonder why they don't typically dont sell 4 inch dildos? But sex is about the total experience, and it's a skill you can become better at. Not all hope is lost if your penis is on the smaller end. Just be confident.

@Booksnrain @Honey Bee

:jbhmm:

Wouldn't size matter for vaginal organisms (especially with a-spot) :jbhmm:

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After surveying 4,761 women, a new study found that the optimal penis size for women to reach orgasm is supposedly eight inches.

The survey was conducted across the entire network of the dating site Big One Dating. The research found out that the penis size with the highest female orgasm rate is 8 inches, with a 44% “success rate.”

The study asked its participants about their most recent sexual encounter, specifically the length of their partner’s penis and whether or not they orgasmed through penetration.

The women included in the study are those who are doing “general dating, casual dating and many more niches” to ensure that the study had a wide range and “good representation.”

“These are averages and there will always be exceptions,” the dating site clarified. “If he doesn’t measure up, he can still deliver and equally, if he’s massive he can still disappoint!”

The results showed that anything longer than 8 inches drops in the percentage of women who orgasmed during intercourse. Nine inches is the close second after 8, with a 42% success rate. The longest penis recorded in the study, which is 11 inches, has a 30% success rate. It got the same orgasm rate as men with 4-inched penises.

Image: screengrab from Big One Dating website

According to the
study, this suggests that “bigger” is not always “better.” It also found out that a man’s technique during sex is still fundamental to make a woman orgasm.

“An erect penis size of 3 inches or below is considered a micro-penis,” the study said. “[But] even at 3 inches a quarter of women still orgasm, and more than one in 10 men with 1 inch still hit the spot.”

Women from the United States and the United Kingdom who were cited in the research also said that the girth or width of a man’s penis is also very important.

The study was also explained through a video, as seen on Platform Dating’s YouTube channel last Monday, June 29.

‘Best size’ to make women orgasm is 8 inches, study finds

8 3/4 :shaq:
So when are we measuring p*ssy tightness, texture and pelvic floor muscle strentgh orgasm success rates for men?