KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
No

No

No

My mom would not be able to accurately slide her finger across some shytty touch screen for at 55 mph with repeatable accuracy compared to just turning a knob.

Look at what Benz is doing now:

t1i2efue90w71.jpg

The steering wheel controls are a travesty!
Not a touch screen. Just a thin strip that recognizes touch like the pad on a ps5 controller. Something that you can easily feel for on the dash in low light. Knob works just as well though. Depends on how they design the layout, but i do agree about minimal or no touch screens.

Just get a car mount for your phone if you need all that.

areohbee824

Superstar
Daps
Can't stand a full touch screen for everything, not feelin it at all. BMW has completely ruined it, gotta go thru a bunch of menus just to get to stuff like the heated seats or air conditioning. Theres even talks about them making all of these options a subscription if you want specific options :camby:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Not a touch screen. Just a thin strip that recognizes touch like the pad on a ps5 controller. Something that you can easily feel for on the dash in low light. Knob works just as well though. Depends on how they design the layout, but i do agree about minimal or no touch screens.

Just get a car mount for your phone if you need all that.
Son you’re beating hard headed. Have you driven a new S CLASS?

It’s very easy to accidentally just swap out screens and shyt on the steering wheel.

My mom’s GLE had her swiping different dashboard options she didn’t know how to get back off the steering wheel alone. It frustrates the shyt out of her

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
Son you’re beating hard headed. Have you driven a new S CLASS?

It’s very easy to accidentally just swap out screens and shyt on the steering wheel.

My mom’s GLE had her swiping different dashboard options she didn’t know how to get back off the steering wheel alone. It frustrates the shyt out of her
You're obviously not understanding what I'm saying, so I'ma just say yes I agree with you. Touchscreens are dangerous and unnecessary in a motor vehicle. I would not complain if they completely did away with them.

I wouldn't mind having one, but i rather everyone else have some basic shyt Kuz they can't drive anyway