The Deep State
Last edited:

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
Obviously. Muscle memory.

I'm not opposed to some hybrid shyt tho. Like if you navigate to the gps, it allows you to pinch zoom and type locations in onscreen. Volumes could be buttons or smooth touch pads, etc.

What are you doing in your car that requires the capabilities of a tablet anyway?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Obviously. Muscle memory.

I'm not opposed to some hybrid shyt tho. Like if you navigate to the gps, it allows you to pinch zoom and type locations in onscreen. Volumes could be buttons or smooth touch pads, etc.

What are you doing in your car that requires the capabilities of a tablet anyway?
Why do y’all downplay this shyt? They got HVAC controls on screens now. You can’t operate that at 60mph.

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
Why do y’all downplay this shyt? They got HVAC controls on screens now. You can’t operate that at 60mph.
?
I think both work, but what's used should depend on the task. Slide your finger across a thin touch pad, adjust things attached to number values (ac, volume, radio). But actual screen for precise GPS usage. Maybe only for the gps. Everything else works fine with analog controls

And i can operate quite a bit at 60mph, but I'm one of the more attentive drivers

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
?
I think both work, but what's used should depend on the task. Slide your finger across a thin touch pad, adjust things attached to number values (ac, volume, radio). But actual screen for precise GPS usage. Maybe only for the gps. Everything else works fine with analog controls

And i can operate quite a bit at 60mph, but I'm one of the more attentive drivers
No

No

No

My mom would not be able to accurately slide her finger across some shytty touch screen for at 55 mph with repeatable accuracy compared to just turning a knob.

Look at what Benz is doing now:

t1i2efue90w71.jpg

The steering wheel controls are a travesty!