Studio Pierrot remakes classic naruto scenes for its 20th anniversary

KingJay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly bouls, Trust the Process
Naruto at its best goes toe-to-toe with anything. It just got some mess in-between. A FMAB style reboot someday with consistent animation and fixed pacing from having to wait for the manga would go hard in the paint :wow:

Land of Waves is a fire intro arc with a great ending :wow:
Chunin Exams a classic :damn:
Search for Tsunade is fun
Sasuke retrieval :damn:
First two Shippuden arcs are meh but then it's back to bangers
Shikamaru Shippuden :wow:
Sasuke searching for Itachi :wow:
Jiraya v Pain :mjcry: --> Sasuke v Itachi :mjcry: --> Pain's invasion :damn: this is a holy grail string of episodes

Naruto got some fire ass arcs. A little modern polish is all she needs

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
The attempts at gatekeeping :pachaha:

DBZ/Kenshin/Naruto did a LOT to bring casual viewers to anime in general, you think people care about shounen-vs-whatever? People can enjoy Naruto for what it is without you getting into a snit about them overlooking your Sailor Moon collection.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Naruto at its best goes toe-to-toe with anything. It just got some mess in-between. A FMAB style reboot someday with consistent animation and fixed pacing from having to wait for the manga would go hard in the paint :wow:

Land of Waves is a fire intro arc with a great ending :wow:
Chunin Exams a classic :damn:
Search for Tsunade is fun
Sasuke retrieval :damn:
First two Shippuden arcs are meh but then it's back to bangers
Shikamaru Shippuden :wow:
Sasuke searching for Itachi :wow:
Jiraya v Pain :mjcry: --> Sasuke v Itachi :mjcry: --> Pain's invasion :damn: this is a holy grail string of episodes

Naruto got some fire ass arcs. A little modern polish is all she needs

Excuse you. The first two arcs of shipuuden is CRACK

When Gaara takes that L you knew the whole energy shifted :damn:

Sasori, Hidan, Kakuzu, Deidara made Akatsuki name ring out in the street :wow:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Mount Rushmore of shounen? Absolutely.. I would go Goku, Luffy, Naruto, and one of Yusuke/Gon/Ichigo.

Anime in general though?

Nah, that action shounen slot would belong to Goku.

:yeshrug:

I know you out ya fukking mind having a Shonen Mt Rushmore and Ichigo Kurosaki not on that bytch

:what: :what:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't come in here with some bullshyt obscure, niche ass animes talking about they better than Naruto because they ain't....

Because the first one of y'all nikkas come in here with your Attack in Titan, fist of the North Star, Hoe Jo bizarre, cowboy bebop bullshyt.
I'm negging you:camby:

Only thing fukkin with Naruto is DBZ.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Naruto definitely belongs on the Mount Rushmore of anime
I mean it’s far better than average but I’ll always remember it for fumbling the ending. Pulling a villain out of its ass at the end. That and Sasuke shouldn’t have been redeemed.

If Naruto was forced to kill Sasuke at the end of the series and if Sasuke was made into a real villain it would have been a legendary ending.

Instead the final battle is a pointless fight with no real stakes and the final chapter is spend addressing all the underdeveloped romances so a sequel hook could be made.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Cant believe we didnt get Naruto and Sasuke vs Full powered Madara. That was the ultimate fumble the bag ending. I swear the series went down hill the minute they introduced Kaguya :dead:

Naruto manga had everybody in a stranglehold back in the day tho. Nothing was like it. Every chapter was like One Piece “1,000” level hype.

Still remember when I was in highschool.. the chapter where Naruto was going to use the Rasenshuriken for the first time had the internet on fire. :ohlawd:

Last edited:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
I mean it’s far better than average but I’ll always remember it for fumbling the ending. Pulling a villain out of its ass at the end. That and Sasuke shouldn’t have been redeemed.

If Naruto was forced to kill Sasuke at the end of the series and if Sasuke was made into a real villain it would have been a legendary ending.

Instead the final battle is a pointless fight with no real stakes and the final chapter is spend addressing all the underdeveloped romances so a sequel hook could be made.
I saw the quality fall off immediately when they announced a war arc. Reviving every character that ever existed. Checked out immediately. Even funnier, Bleach committing to a war arc also helped shovel it down to a worse manga.

Ever since that YYH war tournament in the demon world, I expect nothing from these war arcs.