Studio Pierrot remakes classic naruto scenes for its 20th anniversary

qwasi

Rhinestone Cowboy
Daps
This

We don’t love anime without Naruto

Dragonball. One Piece. Digimon. Neon Genesis. Hunter X Hunter. Cowboy Bebop. Trigun. This isn't even accounting for Pokemon, Yugi-Oh or Sailor Moon - wasn't into card games or magical girls. Edit - I forgot to mention Yu Yu Hakusho. Bleach appeared in 2000s but it rode the wave of the late 90s shows so add it too.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
This was so awesome. Put me in a great mood yesterday, they even used some of the best songs which made it go even harder :banderas:

Looking back they spent a lot of time on those random ass Sound village genin from the forest of death :patrice: I wish it was longer and they had included the Sound 4 vs the boys :banderas:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Ya'll can appreciate anime without trying to downplay Naruto's impact on the genre

It's no different than when people try to downplay Dragon Ball or DBZ....like come on breh

We ain't putting no Dragon Ball Super on the Mt. Rushmore of anime though. That shyt is a money grab and you know it.

DB/DBZ and Naruto being popular as fukk does'nt devalue all the other GOAT anime series

On a side note...this vid just reminded me of how badly Sasuke got the beats put on him by Raikage :russ:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Ya'll can appreciate anime without trying to downplay Naruto's impact on the genre

It's no different than when people try to downplay Dragon Ball or DBZ....like come on breh

We ain't putting no Dragon Ball Super on the Mt. Rushmore of anime though. That shyt is a money grab and you know it.

DB/DBZ and Naruto being popular as fukk does'nt devalue all the other GOAT anime series

On a side note...this vid just reminded me of how badly Sasuke got the beats put on him by Raikage :russ:

Right? Dragonball paved the way

Naruto, One Piece, and Bleach were the Big 3. We don't cosign boruto or super :hhh: Bleach coming back for the streets 10 years later, Naruto showing 20 years later its still relevant. One Piece never left

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
Don't come in here with some bullshyt obscure, niche ass animes talking about they better than Naruto because they ain't....

Because the first one of y'all nikkas come in here with your Attack in Titan, fist of the North Star, Hoe Jo bizarre, cowboy bebop bullshyt.
I'm negging you:camby:

Only thing fukkin with Naruto is DBZ.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Naruto definitely belongs on the Mount Rushmore of anime

I still remember getting the bootleg dvds of episodes in japanese that hadnt come out :wow:

Dragon Ball and Naruto is my 1a and 1b CLASSIC/THROWBACK shonen, with Yu Yu, HxH, FMA: Brotherhood rounding out the rest. Honorable mention and no less distinguished is Bleach, Ruroni Kenshin, Samurai Champloo, Cowboy Bebop, JoJo

In before the OP Armada negs me to death for not including that uglass shyt in my top 10

Matter fact the Fate/ series >>> OP :pacspit:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
yeah nautro is big come on peeps
dragon ball z is the grandfather but naruto, one piece, and bleach are the top 3
no one has really replaced them except bleach has changed out.
I think right now it's MHA, Demon Slayer, and one punch man?
attack on titan is good too but just like FMA Brotherhood it's really in it's own category
let's all sit back and remember the toriko push :dead: