Stuck between 12-14% body fat.....seems like i cant get lower...

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
YOU EAT SUGAR KETCHUP AND PUT IT ON EGG WHITES! DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE WORDS THAT ARE COMING OUT OF MY MOUTH!

my god breh u sure you're a nutritionist? i mean u spitting stupid shyt in here with no reasoning at all. CALORIE DEFICIT IS HOW U LOSE WEIGHT. understand? putting fukking one table spoon of organic ketchup is not going to do shyt to me nor anyone who works out and watches their calories.

i might just have to put you on ignore if you continue this dumb trolling :snoop:

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
my god breh u sure you're a nutritionist? i mean u spitting stupid shyt in here with no reasoning at all. CALORIE DEFICIT IS HOW U LOSE WEIGHT. understand? putting fukking one table spoon of organic ketchup is not going to do shyt to me nor anyone who works out and watches their calories.

i might just have to put you on ignore if you continue this dumb trolling :snoop:

This isn't about losing weight it's about losing body fat the two are mutually exclusive.

Listen to yourself. Add up all the weirdo shyt you've said you eat, I can name a bunch of stuff just off of what you've posted previously, it makes perfect since that you can't cut IMO.

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
This isn't about losing weight it's about losing body fat the two are mutually exclusive.

Listen to yourself. Add up all the weirdo shyt you've said you eat, I can name a bunch of stuff just off of what you've posted previously, it makes perfect since that you can't cut IMO.

Ive been cutting the past 3 months. Went from 20% to 12%. I hit a plateau which is normal around this BF percentage. Breh all the junk i eat? U mean greek yogurt? Thats junk now? My blood work disagrees with u btw. Also my ketchup has 15 calories and 2g of sugar yet that plays a roll in my body fat as an active calorie counting and clean eater? :patrice:

And u wonder why i say u trolling. No one is gonna eat 100% clean here. Matter fact most body builders dont eat 100% clean. My diet is 90% clean but even my "junk food" is consider healthy by most standards.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
And u wonder why i say u trolling. No one is gonna eat 100% clean here. Matter fact most body builders dont eat 100% clean. My diet is 90% clean but even my "junk food" is consider healthy by most standards.

I agree with this. It's something that I realize more as I've gotten experience. They'll never be truly swole and they blame it on a "wall" when it's really them.

Daps
Reppin
#TEAMSTRICKLAND
green juicing -kale, collard greens, beet, carrot, apple with omega 3-6-9 oil

kimchi smoothie(banana, potato starch and blueberries)

5 eggs with coconut oil

beef liver tablets

basically a keto diet except I use bananas in my smoothies and carrot/beet/apple juices in my juices.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Lmao the fukk does ketchup have to do with low body fat u ignorant wanna be nutritionist?
Do you take any supplement breh? If not try adding L-Arganine to water 40 minutes before a work out.