Stuck between 12-14% body fat.....seems like i cant get lower...

allshaftnohead

Refuse to believe it's not butter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
sorry breh but thats wayyy too low. My Macro is 40/40/20. I need my carbs

Physiologically your body doesn't actually need those carbs. We were designed to run more off of fat. But I understand the pain that comes with trying to work out on low carb. First week or two I was DEAD. Once my body adapted I felt like I took preworkout every day even though I didn't, and I was jammin in the gym and at work.

But if it isn't for you I understand. I have friends who are serious about their fitness and won't do low carb. Just gotta find what works for you. Just giving my two cents

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
Physiologically your body doesn't actually need those carbs. We were designed to run more off of fat. But I understand the pain that comes with trying to work out on low carb. First week or two I was DEAD. Once my body adapted I felt like I took preworkout every day even though I didn't, and I was jammin in the gym and at work.

But if it isn't for you I understand. I have friends who are serious about their fitness and won't do low carb. Just gotta find what works for you. Just giving my two cents
I tried low carb and coudlnt finish ny exercise. When i relaized u dont need to cut carbs to lose fat i stopped doing it because it was just too brutal.

KnockoutKing

Rookie
Daps
Intermittant fasting or the alkaline diet
Drink three teaspoons of apple cider vinegar each day
And do plyometrics, clap push ups, squat jumps, broad jumps, lateral jumps, sprints
Plyometrics burns fat and increase growth hormone and testosterone as well

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Keto is faster than other shyt I've tried to get ripped. Intermittent fasting is dope too. Count your calories and make sure you aren't overeating.

You should at least be able to get to 10% before shyt gets real in terms of dieting.

In terms of working out man, I'm a big fan of supersets and damn near non-stop reps/sets. Really short rest times, keep your heart rate up. For cardio I like HIIT, jump roping. And kettlebells.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
You're a fiend. With the bullshyt you post about food you surprised you can't get a low body fat?

nikka you put ketchup on egg whites for christ sake!

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
You're a fiend. With the bullshyt you post about food you surprised you can't get a low body fat?

nikka you put ketchup on egg whites for christ sake!
Lmao the fukk does ketchup have to do with low body fat u ignorant wanna be nutritionist?

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
Your bullshyt habits is the reason you can't cut
wanna explain what my bullshyt habits are since you know my lifestyle so much? :heh:

healthy breakfast: check

healthy lunch: check

healthy dinner: check

2 healthy snacks in between and maybe once in a while a treat as long as it doesnt go over my caloric intake

i take it you're not a fan of IIFYM :ld:

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
wanna explain what my bullshyt habits are since you know my lifestyle so much? :heh:

healthy breakfast: check

healthy lunch: check

healthy dinner: check

2 healthy snacks in between and maybe once in a while a treat as long as it doesnt go over my caloric intake

i take it you're not a fan of IIFYM :ld:

YOU EAT SUGAR KETCHUP AND PUT IT ON EGG WHITES! DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE WORDS THAT ARE COMING OUT OF MY MOUTH!