Struggle beard gang get in here.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
If any grown man here is struggling with a baby face or taco meat struggle beard, I highly recommend you purchase some minoxidil and start applying it regularly on top of periodic dermarolling and supplementing biotin.

I went from pretty much nothing but a patch hair on my chin (all the way into my mid-late twenties) to struggle taco meat status, to fully connected beard gang mode over the span of a few years of staying consistent.

Was looking at some old pictures of me from some years back compared to now and the difference is crazy.

:banderas:

It's legit.
I also had a struggle beard that never grew in once I started taking Maa root and Tongkat Ali my beard went from needing to shave every 3 to four days to every day. That shyt that nikkas take to build testosterone does help your dikk but it also builds muscle and grows hair testosterone is testosterone.

sicksoulja

All Star
Daps
I may jump in fellas, how long this shyt last and you have to keep buying it?

sicksoulja

All Star
Daps
If any grown man here is struggling with a baby face or taco meat struggle beard, I highly recommend you purchase some minoxidil and start applying it regularly on top of periodic dermarolling and supplementing biotin.

I went from pretty much nothing but a patch hair on my chin (all the way into my mid-late twenties) to struggle taco meat status, to fully connected beard gang mode over the span of a few years of staying consistent.

Was looking at some old pictures of me from some years back compared to now and the difference is crazy.

:banderas:

It's legit.
What brand breh?

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
i dont know why anyone would wish they had a beard, having to shave every 4 weeks is not so cool.

then if you mess up your pre or aftercare game then thats a month in the bushes :wow:

thank God for the illegal neo-medrol and some tea tree oils.

RealCrownHeights

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown

Any tips and advice? Beard is really curly and I’m not sure if it’s split ends or what but it can never grow full and wide. The chin hairs can grow real long but it never seems like the sides get to that length. I use beard balm and oil and wash and condition 2x a week. Use wooden comb etc.

Are those split ends that I have? And do j just need to let it grow or something?

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey

Any tips and advice? Beard is really curly and I’m not sure if it’s split ends or what but it can never grow full and wide. The chin hairs can grow real long but it never seems like the sides get to that length. I use beard balm and oil and wash and condition 2x a week. Use wooden comb etc.

Are those split ends that I have? And do j just need to let it grow or something?

Yousa negro, of course it's curly. Our beards don't look full until we have significantly more hair on our faces, compared to other ethnicities. It your shyt cook for 6 months. Line it up regularly. Comb, brush and detangle it every day.