:scusthov: :scusthov: :scusthov: :scusthov:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
tumblr_inline_mm8bt5mr7Z1rjpkfs.jpg

All jokes aside though, naming the movie that is strike one. You serious?:stunnadahell: They're essentially trolling themselves by doing that. I'd actually love for this premise to be done right just once, because Tyler Perry, among others, have made a mockery of it. Strong people tend to not have to declare that they're strong people, brehs and brehettes. How about relying on actual character development and good production/direction to show us a black woman becoming strong instead of calling the damn movie "Strong Black Woman" and having the term said in the damn movie?:patrice: We're smart enough to pick up on nuance and subtlety

I'm smart enough. You're smart enough but sadly the majority of black America needs a title life this as clear as day.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
The "strong black woman" is the downfall of the black family, but we can't just blame it on them. Yeah you can say willie lynch syndrome but the black woman wouldn't have this attitude if the black man did what needed to be done. If the man is the supposed head of the household, he must take ownership for all negative energy in the house.

And I know if that brother Tommy sees this video he'll go on another black woman bashing as if we don't know his stance by now.

Last time I checked the earth traveled around the sun, not the other way around. Putting full blame on the black woman is man running away from his natural responsibility as the foundation of the family. If a brother is doing what needs to be done and gets with a sister with this behavior and doesn't show signs of change then it's time to move on imo and let life teach the sister that she can't have happiness w/o the man.

Peace.

why they ignoring you though breh? :myman:

these same dudes who act like their mouth piece is so great yet they can't get their woman to understand and play her role the right way. Men gotta step up...talk to their women and stake claim to the head of the house and show her why its suppose to be that way.

While my wife isn't perfect she was the epitome of 'Single Black Woman, who don't need no man'...until she met me. Show them they have no reason to not trust your leadership and they will be happy to follow.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
If there's one thing that always works it's playing black folks against each other. It has got to be one of America's oldest and most profitable tactics of psychological warfare

It works so well that even we've gotten into the hustle ourselves. Man, forgive me for saying this, but sometimes I don't even like being black no more...I'm part native american and persian anyway :mjpls:

King Poetic

Yeah I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
" i'm a strong black woman who's well educated, college degree, money in the bank, i have stock and bonds "

:comeon::comeon:

same azz typical american black movie today with no substance, no sh!t that will even close to being educational and same azz story lines