'Strong Black Woman' Movie Trailer

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
The "strong black woman" is the downfall of the black family, but we can't just blame it on them. Yeah you can say willie lynch syndrome but the black woman wouldn't have this attitude if the black man did what needed to be done. If the man is the supposed head of the household, he must take ownership for all negative energy in the house.

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
This thread will do numbers.

best_animated_images_car_jump_in.gif

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
tumblr_inline_mm8bt5mr7Z1rjpkfs.jpg

All jokes aside though, naming the movie that is strike one. You serious?:stunnadahell: They're essentially trolling themselves by doing that. I'd actually love for this premise to be done right just once, because Tyler Perry, among others, have made a mockery of it. Strong people tend to not have to declare that they're strong people, brehs and brehettes. How about relying on actual character development and good production/direction to show us a black woman becoming strong instead of calling the damn movie "Strong Black Woman" and having the term said in the damn movie?:patrice: We're smart enough to pick up on nuance and subtlety

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's to the point where there's nothing admirable nor attractive about being a "Strong Black Woman."

One of the most cringeworthy, cliche phrases of our generation.

Like what if dudes walked around talmbout, "I'm a STRONG black man!", chest puffed out and expecting a pat on the back.

:laugh:

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
And I know if that brother Tommy sees this video he'll go on another black woman bashing as if we don't know his stance by now.

Last time I checked the earth traveled around the sun, not the other way around. Putting full blame on the black woman is man running away from his natural responsibility as the foundation of the family. If a brother is doing what needs to be done and gets with a sister with this behavior and doesn't show signs of change then it's time to move on imo and let life teach the sister that she can't have happiness w/o the man.

Peace.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
One of the most cringeworthy, cliche phrases of our generation.

Like what if dudes walked around talmbout, "I'm a STRONG black man!", chest puffed out and expecting a pat on the back.

:laugh:
:russ: nikkas would be walking around like "I'm not in jail, I'm educated and I take care of my kids, I'm a strong independent educated black man" :blessed:

I'd be like:wtf: " Aye nikka ,Ain't you supposed to do all that shyt" :what:

:laff:

As a matter of fact some nikkas really do talk like this :mjpls:

semtex

:)
Daps
..hold up, is this a fukking parody? :leostare: I swear it looks like a fukking parody by a white person.