Stripper transformation before and after makeup

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
I understand that makeup helps, but why do most of them look like they were up all night in a police interrogation that ended with them getting punched in the eye? They set us up by making the before pics look horrible.

BasketCase

Superstar
Daps
The question I have for you is if you could ban the use of makeup for everyone would you? That's a harder question than it seems.

No it's not. Do you like ugly women? Because that's what 99 out of 100 would be without makeup. Makeup is one of the best inventions ever and every man should celebrate it.

babylon1

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No it's not. Do you like ugly women? Because that's what 99 out of 100 would be without makeup. Makeup is one of the best inventions ever and every man should celebrate it.

you ain't celebratin when she wake up in the morning. :to: :smugdraper:

yours is one of the worst posts in the history of internet message boardS.

fukk outta here "let's celebrate a lie"

PrinceDeeDer

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd press charges if a brawd fooled me with makeup that badly. I'd claim I was assaulted by way of deception or something. :daheel: :daheel:

That happened in real life

Man Sues Wife for Being Ugly, Gets Awarded $120,000 in Damages
By Spooky on October 29th, 2012 Category: Funny, News, Pics
In what may be the weirdest divorce trial in recent history, a man in China sued his wife for being ugly and actually won the right to divorce her and a substantial settlement of $120,000.

No, this is not a joke. Earlier this year, Jian Feng, a man from northern China took his spouse to court for being ugly. But you couldn’t really tell that by looking at her, in fact the unnamed woman could be considered attractive by most standards. To make things even weirder, the judge actually ruled in his favor, granting him the right to a divorce and a settlement of around $120,000. This probably makes no sense to you right now, but I’ll try to clarify things as best I can. Jian Feng’s problems began when he and his wife had their first baby. The man described his daughter as “incredibly ugly” and told the court she resembled neither of the parents. Now, most fathers would just hold their piece and love that little angel as if she were the most beautiful baby ever born, but not Feng. He started accusing his wife of cheating on him, and he kept at it until she couldn’t take no more and finally admitted she might have something to do with the baby’s appearance.

ugly-wife-550x309.jpg

Jian Feng’s wife, before and after plastic surgery

You see, Jian Feng’s wife hadn’t always been attractive. Before she even met him, the woman spent around$100,000 on dozens of plastic surgeries to drastically improve her looks, and since the alterations weren’t passed on to the baby, she assumed she was the reason for the looks that weren’t up to the father’s standards. As soon as he heard his wife’s confession, Jian filed a lawsuit, accusing her of marrying him under false pretenses. Most judges would laugh at the claim, but not the one he found. This “model” father and husband was awarded the divorce he wanted and a settlement of around $120,000. It’s unclear who got custody of the baby, but I think it’s safe to assume she stayed with the mother.

via MSN

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
That happened in real life

Man Sues Wife for Being Ugly, Gets Awarded $120,000 in Damages
By Spooky on October 29th, 2012 Category: Funny, News, Pics
In what may be the weirdest divorce trial in recent history, a man in China sued his wife for being ugly and actually won the right to divorce her and a substantial settlement of $120,000.

No, this is not a joke. Earlier this year, Jian Feng, a man from northern China took his spouse to court for being ugly. But you couldn’t really tell that by looking at her, in fact the unnamed woman could be considered attractive by most standards. To make things even weirder, the judge actually ruled in his favor, granting him the right to a divorce and a settlement of around $120,000. This probably makes no sense to you right now, but I’ll try to clarify things as best I can. Jian Feng’s problems began when he and his wife had their first baby. The man described his daughter as “incredibly ugly” and told the court she resembled neither of the parents. Now, most fathers would just hold their piece and love that little angel as if she were the most beautiful baby ever born, but not Feng. He started accusing his wife of cheating on him, and he kept at it until she couldn’t take no more and finally admitted she might have something to do with the baby’s appearance.

ugly-wife-550x309.jpg

Jian Feng’s wife, before and after plastic surgery

You see, Jian Feng’s wife hadn’t always been attractive. Before she even met him, the woman spent around$100,000 on dozens of plastic surgeries to drastically improve her looks, and since the alterations weren’t passed on to the baby, she assumed she was the reason for the looks that weren’t up to the father’s standards. As soon as he heard his wife’s confession, Jian filed a lawsuit, accusing her of marrying him under false pretenses. Most judges would laugh at the claim, but not the one he found. This “model” father and husband was awarded the divorce he wanted and a settlement of around $120,000. It’s unclear who got custody of the baby, but I think it’s safe to assume she stayed with the mother.

via MSN

@obarth #HOH WE WON BREHS!!! :bryan:

Last edited by a moderator: