Stripper transformation before and after makeup

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
This is a tricky question because while I love and greatly prefer naturally beautiful women, I also appreciate the ART behind great makeup.

I don't mind a girl wearing makeup from time to time as long as she can go WITHOUT it and still be confident.

I will say that the word "beautiful" should not be applied to ANY woman who doesn't look genuinely STUNNING without makeup on their faces.

With that said, no I wouldn't ban makeup.

if we banned makeup imagine how many more ugly girls would be walking around. :sadbron: dimes would be like unicorns. :to:

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
if we banned makeup imagine how many more ugly girls would be walking around. :sadbron: dimes would be like unicorns. :to:

I personally don't like to call people ugly, but those same women you consider to be ugly are still ugly with makeup breh. They're just wearing masks of powder to deceive you into thinking otherwise.

I'm not a big fan of deception. "Not a facade cherisher. I'd rather have the scars. I don't like idolize America. I'm dancing the stars." - Lupe

Daps

True... but maybe the world would be a better place? These ladies who are 7s and turn themselves into 9s would be forced to go out and get a personality and likable traits.

If these girls couldn't instantly look better before leaving the house and taking pictures we might have less simps out here.

who knows