Stripper allegedly turns down 1 million to not have Paul George's baby

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
post from lipstick alley- agree or disagree?

am i the only one who thinks the stripper is stupid to turn down the payoff? lets do some math...you get a million dollars tax free up front and move on to trap other dumb athletes...or you have a baby you probably dont really want and end up a single mother, you might get 10-15,000 a month for 18 years which is between 120-180k a year, or just suppose you end up in a chris bosh situation and have to settle for 30k a year. she should rather have a million in the bank,stash a little something away in high interest retirement funds, go out and buy myself a nice townhouse or condo and pay cash,and she wont have to worry about finding a babysitter while she go out searching for her next victim.
:wow:

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wasn't he with Callie Rivers? From what I've read is a decent woman, isn't a gold digger, and has a degree????
images

So you smash a stripper raw, get trapped, and offer her only a $1 million to abort it thinking that she'll accept. Now your daughter is going to Google her mother's name and see that you offered money to get rid of her. :wow:

:wtf: Biggest L of the year by far.
1st ballot FML HOF candidate...............can my fellow breh do a recap ...........i do believe he is the top 2014 candidate

DAlbert

All Star
Daps
This game breh is some :wow: sh*t. They got M&A consultants on lipstick alley now? :dead: Discussing the cost/benefit situation and the long term ramifications of a decision as if it were a corporate takeover, PG never stood a chance :wow: I might need to fly in some Dominican hoes and cash in on these nikkaz mane :mjpls:

i'm dying :russ:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
:ohhh:you might be on to something my nikkka, thats a investment of a couple thousands to hopefully make a couple millions :jawalrus:
You think them hoes won't turn on you? Call some dogs to break you off and make you say "all deals are off" before breaking your arm? :wow:
You gotta put them bytches in some Abu Nazir training camp before so they pledge their allegiance to you :birdman:

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
@blackzeus Was tootsies. Strippers only have rich nikkas babies cause a baby gonna destroy their body and thats their money maker. Plus you can't dance for 9 months. You get a dude with a decent size check and the court gives you 30-40 percent of it. Its like having a full time job salary for opening your legs once.

@Azul Depends on what you like to do. A hot spot for you might not be a hot spot for me. If you like the heat then check out MIA Lounge. its across from the arena and if the heat played at home then some of the team usually stops by or the team they played does. Liv is overpriced but its dope but paying 80-100 just to get in a club is wack to me but theres no vip and no real dance floor so you could be dancing next to a table that a celeb is sitting at. Sunday is hip hop night if every rap song hasn't told you already. Strip clubs- top tier = KOD, Rolex, Tootsies. KOD and Rolex for black chicks,Tootsies for everything else. Lower tier = G5 and the office. Lower tier ones are better to me cause they dont hound you. People from miami don't really party in south beach except for story, south beach is trash cause its for tourist but if you down there the cleavelander is nice and so is mangos. Theres tons of spots in miami

@Rekkapryde @Jax I got some time to kill and people seem to like the story about this skeezer. What kind of story yall want to hear?

I spoke on some stuff in this thread too http://www.thecoli.com/threads/any-...celebrities-being-real-like-fucc-boys.167986/