String Bell's Sheisty Thoughts

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I had to put the Billy Ocean nikka on ignore

nikka would dap all my post cause I was talking bout GhostFace being top 5 and having the 3 Greatest album run EVER

Then when i said i wasnt feeling one of his latest albums
This nikka literally was talking about pulling his dusty pistol out and calling my whole ancestry fakkits:mjlol:

My nikka posted a picture of his bloated ass short fingers having hand to show that it was tatted like that was supposed to be a threat and scare me:deadmanny:

Then he literally would follow me in every thread talking shyt.....

All because i said i didn't like a certain Ghostface album :bryan:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC

nikka would dap all my post cause I was talking bout GhostFace being top 5 and having the 3 Greatest album run EVER

This nikka literally was talking about pulling his dusty pistol out and calling my whole ancestry fakkits:mjlol:

My nikka posted a picture of his bloated ass short fingers having had to show that iy was tatted like that was supposed to be a threat and scare me:deadmanny:

This poster is an emotional clown. Post full of lies. Musta got molested in them barracks when his weirdo ass was in the military.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

My nikka posted a picture of his bloated ass short fingers having hand to show that it was tatted like that was supposed to be a threat and scare me:deadmanny:

Dude is a mentally ill Pedo. :heh:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Dude is a mentally ill Pedo. :heh:
Dude like close to 50 yrs old and obsessed with Ghostface on some gay shyt:mjlol:

Him and that old fat Harlem poster that aint even from Harlem old ass grandfathers who stay harassing people online

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Dude like close to 50 yrs old and obsessed with Ghostface on some gay shyt:mjlol:

Him and that old fat Harlem poster that aint even from Harlem old ass grandfathers who stay harassing people online

The irony is that this coward nut ass nikka is older than me :dead::dead::dead:

Dap up pedophiles just cause Billy O hurt your feelings, brehs :dead::dead::dead:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That weirdo be randomly DM'ing me every 2 weeks and now he's falsely accusing me of trying to get him banned. :mjlol:

I guess it's someone else that's trying to get his Chomo as banned. :russ:

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
Everybody got beef with @Billy Ocean
tenor.gif
dead ass.I never seen a poster that get that much beef.
Breh don’t even be posting nothing reckless or crazy from what I seen over the years