90.0.jpeg

et tu Brutus?

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You believe that fakkit if you want to, breh :russ:

That pedo literally tried to get me banned because I was informing brehs that he's a registered child molester.

When? :heh:

A registered Child Molester like yourself just be making up shyt in your mentally ill Pedo head.

You sucking all of those little White Boys dikks have given you brain damage. :scust:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
When? :heh:

A registered Child Molester like yourself just be making up shyt in your mentally ill Pedo head.

You sucking all of those little White Boys dikks have given you brain damage. :scust:

You did. It's open info. I got 2 warnings cause you didn't want me informing brehs of your pedo history.

You in NY. I ever run into you I'm hurting you for touching them lil boys. Continue to play games on here tho. I know you think it's funny.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You in NY. I ever run into you I'm hurting you for touching them lil boys. Continue to play games on here tho. I know you think it's funny.

WTF is this mentally ill Pedo talking about? :what:

Breh you better stop hiding and turn your sick Child Molesting Pedo ass into NYPD before they put a bullet in your head.

And you better pray they put you in a PC cell and protect your Child Molesting Chomo ass from the rest of general population in Rikers Island.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
WTF is this mentally ill Pedo talking about? :what:

Breh you better stop hiding and turn your sick Child Molesting Pedo ass into NYPD before they put a bullet in your head.

And you better pray they put you in a PC cell and protect your Child Molesting Chomo ass from the rest of general population in Rikers Island.

Bro, you're in NY. WE CAN LITERALLY SETTLE THIS EASILY. You wanna do that or you wanna continue being a lying coward?