String Bell's Sheisty Thoughts

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
arrest? no, brother. that cop is about to take that young man's bootyhole :ufdup:

atlanta is a different :dame:

swampfox

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Love the kids hustle, but that shyt is annoying on Lenox and Peachtree intersection. They always in the middle of traffic hustling water.

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
"black people arent a monolith"

"it's the culture holding us back"

"they told me I was trying to be white because I was smart"

"when i grew up my parents told me I'm not American I'm (insert foreign nationality)"

"I date interracial because there are no good black men /women"

"the black community is the most homophobic"

"black men are the white people of the black community"

King Khufu

CARTEL MAFIA GANG
Daps
Reppin
At Ur Mama's Bando
The most c00niest shyt I've ever heard in my life is from one man to another is "I refuse to date black women because white women treat me better." Bullshyt always been some old fakkit shyt to me.

I think ok some dudes dig white chicks yeah I get that but us in that real circle know that's not wavy in style when I just prefer to keep it grooving with ebonies because we're both black and understand eachother.

And people act like black empowerment is about being radical when it's not. Because hating the white man has nothing to do with how you feel about your own self in your own life. I feel proud of myself at times when I shouldn't but it's no problem because being black empowers me to a greater inspiration to still know I can achieve in me. I hate it when nikkas ashamed to be themselves when uppity white people are around pretending to be their friends. Pathetic shyt these sad mfs be on!

If you're going to be open minded just enough for the truth then know the truth this society ain't your friend. End of story!

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I don't see color
Black people made fun of me growing up
I can't just hang out with black people that's racist in itself
I'm not like the others I like insert something blacks like but isn't promoted.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
It's the 'c00n' thread of the day
full

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
it's a test of lawyers conduct that's required along with the Bar exam to become an attorney. I only studied for 2 weeks and took it last month got my score back and passed.

bu bu bu string is a failure.

:umad: