String Bell's Sheisty Thoughts

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
If you wanted to use semantics, you could argue that the Moderna and Pfizer shots are not technically Vaccines. The reason being is, it don’t fit the traditional definition for a vaccine. Go look at the CDC definition for vaccine and you will understand. However, it’s no real consensus definition on what a vaccine is and the mRNA vaccines are considered vaccines by the medical community.

So basically, what dude said ain’t crazy at all. But I don’t know what his reason for saying it was. But at the same time, it really is a moot point and just semantics, because for all intents and purposes it’s a vaccine. But if you wanna get technical, there is an argument.

He said the flu shot isn't a vaccine, he's wrong.

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
21vEQlWh.jpg
This movie was ahead of it's time like crazy lol

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
Im not an anti vaxx. that’s the funniest part y’all putting shyt in my mouth.

this COVID will bring fourth a totalitarian govt y’all to fkn stupid to wake up n smell the coffee I’m anti government and anti for feeding a mysterious non-fda approved(even though they’re corrupt that’s a whole other story) COVID shot
the irony :mjgrin:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
sad as fukk tbh :francis: and I actually understand where a lot of hesitance is coming from regarding the mRNA vaccines specifically but even then its something that can be talked through for most people

then you realize people are jumping up and down to proudly echo bad faith arguments intended to manipulate and readily jump to government take over conspiracies and shyt..... folks think that people not even arguing with that nonsense is actually validation to their points.

they don't even realize they're so far off the tracks that they're not even worth the time to help
What’s wild is people are now requesting live virus vaccines (when they don’t know that until recently most vaccines are inactivated viruses or pieces of viruses)

Jahbarri

Banned
Daps
Reppin
MONTREAL
This is the level of intellect of anti vaxxers. Type of nikka to say "I just got my shots when I was kid I never had no vaccine"

:francis:
Ok well I learned something new today. I never knew the flu was a vaccine. And I never had the flu in my life I’m 6”3 tall long dreads I’m healthy af just beat covid faster then a 1990s tyson match.. secondly why u weirdos taking shyt to heart it’s NOT that serious goddamn smfh

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
OP the kind of cat to say “Pluto isn’t even a planet anymore” and think he’s killing it

Jahbarri

Banned
Daps
Reppin
MONTREAL
Are u seriously asking me how? People are getting forced into their homes in Australia. I’m in Canada where the government put mandates that p*ssy hole from Mars me Trudeau (chinas bytch) and Canadian citizens are unable to travel by boat, air or land to leave the country if were in vaccinated which is AGAISNT OUR CANADIAN CHARTER OF RIGHTS AND LIBERTYS WHERE EVERY CANADIAN IS ALOUD TO COME AND GO AS THEY PLEASE . Also first time in history they had news broadcasting people to snitch on whomever may have more then 3 people at their home. Bare fukkery . We had a fukking curfew as if we were children for damn near 9 months . The mental compensation that this government owes us all is fukking crazy . Also people are unable to work and do their jobs if they refuse the vaccine. This is damn near fascist nazi Germany . It’s not a joke this is the most developed country in the 21 century. This is madness . Just like 9/11 where they had a guise of them protecting US to take away our freedoms is exactly what is going o now. Because of 9/11 we have to do extra screening security during travel rapped phone lines under the guise of national security as well as required passports.. now 20 years later we have to jump through fukking hooola hoops just to do basic regular shyt and access is denied if you refuse to get vaccinated. If I didn’t have a son I would be out of here everything is fukkery July 1862 at this points

word to MLK “Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.”

We are caught in an inescapable network of mutuality, tied in a single garment of destiny. Whatever affects one directly, affects all indirectly.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
If you wanted to use semantics, you could argue that the Moderna and Pfizer shots are not technically Vaccines. The reason being is, it don’t fit the traditional definition for a vaccine. Go look at the CDC definition for vaccine and you will understand. However, it’s no real consensus definition on what a vaccine is and the mRNA vaccines are considered vaccines by the medical community.

So basically, what dude said ain’t crazy at all. But I don’t know what his reason for saying it was. But at the same time, it really is a moot point and just semantics, because for all intents and purposes it’s a vaccine. But if you wanna get technical, there is an argument.

It's really not just semantics though and the guy in the OP would be better served to use a textbook definition of what a vaccine is instead of the definition provided by the CDC whose target audience is the general public. It's a broad subject in the first place and it can't be nailed down with a two sentence definition that you see on their website.