giphy.gif

:mjlol:… I had to dap them tho … :mjlol:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
sad as fukk tbh :francis: and I actually understand where a lot of hesitance is coming from regarding the mRNA vaccines specifically but even then its something that can be talked through for most people

then you realize people are jumping up and down to proudly echo bad faith arguments intended to manipulate and readily jump to government take over conspiracies and shyt..... folks think that people not even arguing with that nonsense is actually validation to their points.

they don't even realize they're so far off the tracks that they're not even worth the time to help

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
that’s why arguing about this stuff on thecoli is dumb and a waste of time lol.

idk how people still doing it daily.
Damned if you do, damned if you don't. It's hard to get some of these knuckle dragging, mouth breathing motherfukkers to comprehend how stupid they are because they just don't have the cognitive capabilities to do so. At the same time, you can't let misinformation bred through ignorance continue because a lie repeated becomes fact.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
If you wanted to use semantics, you could argue that the Moderna and Pfizer shots are not technically Vaccines. The reason being is, it don’t fit the traditional definition for a vaccine. Go look at the CDC definition for vaccine and you will understand. However, it’s no real consensus definition on what a vaccine is and the mRNA vaccines are considered vaccines by the medical community.

So basically, what dude said ain’t crazy at all. But I don’t know what his reason for saying it was. But at the same time, it really is a moot point and just semantics, because for all intents and purposes it’s a vaccine. But if you wanna get technical, there is an argument.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im not an anti vaxx. that’s the funniest part y’all putting shyt in my mouth.

this COVID will bring fourth a totalitarian govt y’all to fkn stupid to wake up n smell the coffee I’m anti government and anti for feeding a mysterious non-fda approved(even though they’re corrupt that’s a whole other story) COVID shot
With all that said, the flu shot IS a type of vaccine.