Daps
i meant paintings

mansa-musa-1.png

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Basquiat was out the loop. nikkas never heard of em until Jay.

But his art is artistic. But i wouldnt pay more than 200$ for most of his work ive seen. Hes somewhere in that range

That's a god-damned lie

He had a whole exhibit party for like two years in the 2000s here in MFAH

Just say you know nothing about art man

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's a god-damned lie

He had a whole exhibit party for like two years in the 2000s here in MFAH

Just say you know nothing about art man

I know nothing about art,and those are the people who Jay speaks too. We didnt know shyt about Basqiaut

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Basquiat_Warrior-e1613084897554.jpg

it looks like a elementary school kid was doodling in class with crayons. The whole high art culture is clownish, bunch of pretentious dweebs hyping shyt up nobody would give a second look to if the artist wasn't famous.

you know what breh, you’re right.

no lie, I know a chick who has a nephew who has autism. He is like 18 now and watches a lot of Disney kid stuff and not super high functioning but he can get shyt done for his age

couple of years ago he made her a drawing and she has it printed on a 8 x 10 canvas and put it on her wall.

I fukkin SWEAR that she just got a Basquiat reprint because the kid’s drawing looked just like one and there’s 0% chance he knows about Basquiat. He just draws like a fukking child.

there was a time like 7-10 years ago when dikkriding Basquiat was damn near a prerequisite here in NY. Brooklyn Museum had a massive Basquiat exhibit and the venue was flooded with people even on the last day. I even Jedi mindtricked myself into dipping onto the wave :russ:

But the reality is the art is ehhhh at best to me :yeshrug:

mans was a product of 80s hypebeast post modern art and i feel the same about Warhol and Haring. Hell, the pinnacle of this hypebeast art shyt is Jackson Pollock. It’s literally a dude splattering paint and CACs are :ohhh:

I just don’t rock with it and a Tesla battery engineer would grab my interest before these dudes

Last edited: