Strikeforce HW Grand Prix Final: Josh Barnett vs Daniel Cormier 5/19/2012

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
Dana better hope Cormier sleeps Barnett, yeah Barnett is "marketable" because he can talk and generally finishes fights, but the fukker has pissed hot 3 times. One, Two, THREE times. Wouldn't be a good look imo

-P-

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
Dana better hope Cormier sleeps Barnett, yeah Barnett is "marketable" because he can talk and generally finishes fights, but the fukker has pissed hot 3 times. One, Two, THREE times. Wouldn't be a good look imo

-P-

ehh, if it's a close fight and cormier wins i can see dana bringin him in. but IF cormier completely dominates barnett, well he can go back to japan or maybe do something else cause i dont see him going to ufc if he gets embarrassed.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
smh the f**k happened to JZ? This dude got outwork and merk by this dude Issac. This dude used to be 10 p4p in the world, this dude hella regressed, f**k happened?

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
smh the f**k happened to JZ? This dude got outwork and merk by this dude Issac. This dude used to be 10 p4p in the world, this dude hella regressed, f**k happened?

Another dude who fought in Japan that's getting exposed. His entire record is built off of beating bloated 145'ers.

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
ehh, if it's a close fight and cormier wins i can see dana bringin him in. but IF cormier completely dominates barnett, well he can go back to japan or maybe do something else cause i dont see him going to ufc if he gets embarrassed.

getting slept is a preference. Barnett losing any kinda way is good for the sport imo. Dude has pissed hot 3 times and is completely unapologetic about it. Granted i'm glad he pissed hot that 3rd time because I was honestly worried he had the right kind of grappling style to beat Fedor at that time

-P-