Streets of Rage 4 | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
I always played beam em’ ups with my brother growing up, i wonder if it would be as fun alone.

I have a blast playing solo. Trying to beat my own record and shyt is fun.

You could always just keep your game open online so any random can join up on you at any time if you want company.
and Theres ppl in this thread who'd play with you, myself included.

Last edited:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
I remember when this first dropped, I couldn’t imagine beating this on arcade mode, even on easy

I just beat arcade on Mania+ dolo (with 7 lives left) :wow:

Thought Boss Rush was too hard now I be running thru that shyt and don’t even get health like that

First game I ever got a platinum trophy for :wow:

I had a score of 424k when I just beat it on Mania+ and that wasn’t enough for an S? :gucci:

Got S on every stage on Hard and Hardest, half the stages on mania+ and 4 on regular mania

Working on getting the rest of them S’s now

Any of y’all brehs need help getting trophies add me on PSN jqlegend

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
Sega’s beat ’em up side-scrolling video game Streets of Rage is getting a movie adaptation, Deadline reports, with Derek Kolstad (John Wick, Nobody) writing the script!

Developed and published by Sega, the original Streets of Rage game was released in 1991 for the Sega Genesis. The most recent sequel, Streets of Rage 4 came along in 2020.

The video games center “on the efforts of several ex-police vigilantes trying to rid a fictional, large American city from a crime syndicate that has corrupted its local government.”

The Streets of Rage movie will be produced by dj2 Entertainment and Escape Artists. Here’s hoping this one gets as violent and action-packed as the John Wick movies!

The first three Streets of Rage games were released between 1991 and 1994, and the franchise has also expanded to include comics and even a Streets of Rage 2 novella in 1993.

‘Streets of Rage’ Movie in the Works from ‘John Wick’ Creator

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Sega’s beat ’em up side-scrolling video game Streets of Rage is getting a movie adaptation, Deadline reports, with Derek Kolstad (John Wick, Nobody) writing the script!

Developed and published by Sega, the original Streets of Rage game was released in 1991 for the Sega Genesis. The most recent sequel, Streets of Rage 4 came along in 2020.

The video games center “on the efforts of several ex-police vigilantes trying to rid a fictional, large American city from a crime syndicate that has corrupted its local government.”

The Streets of Rage movie will be produced by dj2 Entertainment and Escape Artists. Here’s hoping this one gets as violent and action-packed as the John Wick movies!

The first three Streets of Rage games were released between 1991 and 1994, and the franchise has also expanded to include comics and even a Streets of Rage 2 novella in 1993.

they need to make it Campy lol

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide

Let’s goooo