Streets of Rage 4 | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The highest I got was 22. The SOR4 Max is OD. :whew: Hope they dont nerf him. Some of the new moves for Floyd gives him more potential

Any brehs here on Xbox?? :lupe:
@firemanBk you back on this yet??
Yes I been playing again
Shiva is by far the best character imo
I don't think I've got that deep into Survival yet

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Finally got my first platinum trophy :blessed:

Was struggling to get an S on stage 6 with a partner so I said fukk it and did it myself :demonic:

Thing is, when you're playing with someone, ya'll gotta be in sync in order to succeed to ya best. That's why when we played, I was trying to get you on the mic as well, cuz obviously communication helps with that, lol.

Speaking of which, I'm probably going to be on later. You down?

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Thing is, when you're playing with someone, ya'll gotta be in sync in order to succeed to ya best. That's why when we played, I was trying to get you on the mic as well, cuz obviously communication helps with that, lol.

I might be but if not tonight definitely tomorrow, I gotta get that level 30 on survival mode :wow:

Chinatown? What score got you the S rank?

I got a lil over 36,000 :wow:

I think you need 32k on hard to get S

I found this link, it explains how many points you need on each stage to get S rank

Streets of Rage 4 Guide: How To Get S Rank For Each Stage | KAKUCHOPUREI.COM

Last edited:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide

I think as long you got a good balance a lotta people like to jump in my combos when I already got it under control I really hate that lol

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Got to level 41 with Cherry last night :blessed:

Her and Skate SOR3 blitz move that you have to unlock are OP - with the right build they can freeze a whole board

Yea once I get the green ooze blitz upgrade mixed with the electricity blitz upgrade I’m damn near unstoppable :banderas:

Don Dada F Poppa

Benchwarmer
Daps
Reppin
MD
Yea once I get the green ooze blitz upgrade mixed with the electricity blitz upgrade I’m damn near unstoppable :banderas:

Bruh Skate got a roll for his blitz that has invincibility frames & then his “get off me” defensive special gets you like 10+ hits. Combine that with any combo of elementals and you end up with ungodly combo #’s. I’ve hit 1300 but I seen a dude on YouTube get in the 20k range :picard: