Streets of Rage 4 | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
for 3.99 i'll cop. I remember hearing about the game when it was first coming out but heard it had major issues on release that needed to be patched. Kinda fell off my radar after that

Apparently theyve fixed everything and the game is really good now... i'll give it a shot:jbhmm:

Its $3.74 actually :myman:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Yeah those fukkers with the hands in their pockets are mad annoying, we all graduated from Y. Signal to that b*stard

34326.png

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
If y’all fukk with beat em ups like that, Y’all brehs should get that Mother Russia Bleeds on PSN, it’s under $4 till 11 AM 5/20. It’s a 4 player co op beat Em up with guns, melee weapons, etc.

One feature it has that all beat em ups should have imo is the option to have AI teammates (up to 3 if you’re playing solo). :wow:

I know it’s mad late but y’all might as well drop that $4 before it go back up :ufdup:

For those who didn’t see

This game can be annoying at times, the bosses all require a specific strategy. But it is 4 player co op and like I said u can add AI teammates and they made the AI wild effective.

And it’s $3.74 on PSN till tomorrow

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Damn, I missed the sale.

It was on sale not too long ago, I’ll let you know when it go back on sale.

You not missing a whole lot. It’s actually frustrating at times. Lots of enemies and the bosses are complicated. But there are some cool features like the AI co op. But also what I left out is unlike other beat em ups you can beat enemies (even bosses) while they’re on the ground. Most the time u have to wait for them to get back up. The health system is interesting too.

But I wouldn’t say it’s worth that $15 tho :hubie:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Speaking of advanced beat'em ups, any of you brehs ever heard/played Sengoku 3 by Neo Geo?? It got released for XBOX/PS4 a couple years ago and it by far has the deepest movesets and variety of classic beat'em ups. 6 different ninja types, each with their own element, local 2p co-op.

This shyt is quality piff and recommended :wow: