Streets of Rage 4 | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
I have every single boss, sub boss, and goon figured out except for the commissioner. Dude literally has zero weaknesses.

Ive never been killed by the Y twins ever in all my playthroughs but the damn commissioner of all people has my number

:heh:I feel like I gotta just get lucky with him

EDIT: Okay, when he flashes white and hes ready to lunge grab you, you gotta time it. if you jump right when hes doing it, he'll miss. Thats when hes open for assault

When he flashes red hes ready to walk over and grab you. Jump straight up in the air (not side to side) and kick him on the way down.

Last edited:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
The jail theme on the 2nd board sounds like something on a GTA 3 hip hop radio station. I love it. The sewer got a nice theme too.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The enemy with the hands in the pockets gotta be the most annoying motherfukkers in gaming history
In the middle of a combo this fakkit jumpkicks and breaks my fukking combo all the fukking time
You have to use your defensive special or throw someone. Those two make you invincible.

Cherry has the best back throw, as she's invincible longer than any of the other SOR characters while executing the move.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
If y’all fukk with beat em ups like that, Y’all brehs should get that Mother Russia Bleeds on PSN, it’s under $4 till 11 AM 5/20. It’s a 4 player co op beat Em up with guns, melee weapons, etc.

One feature it has that all beat em ups should have imo is the option to have AI teammates (up to 3 if you’re playing solo). :wow:

I know it’s mad late but y’all might as well drop that $4 before it go back up :ufdup:

Last edited:

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
The enemy with the hands in the pockets gotta be the most annoying motherfukkers in gaming history
In the middle of a combo this fakkit jumpkicks and breaks my fukking combo all the fukking time

Defense. Sometimes you gotta abandon the combo to avoid getting hit.

Those dudes are actually easy money, they only have one move. You just gotta anticipate. They can only attack from one side to another in a straight line across the screen. Keep an eye on them and move north/south before they start flying at you, dont panic.

As soon as I see them i like to go to one side of the screen. and bait them to me. Even If youre in the middle of comboing someone else, just stop attacking, move north/south once you see them lining you up theyll always miss. You might have to do this more than once if theres a lot of them but be patient. As long as theyre anywhere on the screen you gotta pay attention to what theyre doing even when youre not attacking them. As soon as he lands close to you, cave his head in

If y’all fukk with beat em ups like that, Y’all brehs should get that Mother Russia Bleeds on PSN, it’s under $4 till 11 AM. It’s a 4 player co op beat Em up with guns, melee weapons, etc.

One feature it has that all beat em ups should have imo is the option to have AI teammates (up to 3 if you’re playing solo). :wow:

I know it’s mad late but y’all might as well drop that $4 before it go back up :ufdup:

for 3.99 i'll cop. I remember hearing about the game when it was first coming out but heard it had major issues on release that needed to be patched. Kinda fell off my radar after that

Apparently theyve fixed everything and the game is really good now... i'll give it a shot:jbhmm: