Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin (PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, PlayStation 4, Xbox One)

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
i got it. It's cool, but repetitive. I'd wait until it's on sale. Definitely not worth 60 dollars :francis:

Ya I took an L on this. Been trying to force myself to like this but this is a ps3 game straight up...in design, graphics, gameplay...or just they did with a low budget that doesn't justify $60 price tag

They have a good foundation if a sequel comes out but this not a next gen game

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
Ya I took an L on this. Been trying to force myself to like this but this is a ps3 game straight up...in design, graphics, gameplay...or just they did with a low budget that doesn't justify $60 price tag

Word. Some of the levels are actually painful to look at

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps

the controls are weird too. Using R1 and R2 as main action buttons. And u have to press start and then press the touch pad to truly pause the game :gucci:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Been trying to tell anyone this game is a PS3/X360 game after I played demo. It isn't worth for damn $60

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
the controls are weird too. Using R1 and R2 as main action buttons. And u have to press start and then press the touch pad to truly pause the game :gucci:

You can thank God Of War and Horizon for that shoulder button bullshyt :martin: .... But breh you do know you can completely change the button configuration and move the attack moves to the face buttons like traditional games right? :usure:

As far as the whole pause feature, that was how it was in Nioh also :ld:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
You can thank God Of War and Horizon for that shoulder button bullshyt :martin: .... But breh you do know you can completely change the button configuration and move the attack moves to the face buttons like traditional games right? :usure:

yeah i know, its just weird those are the defaults

they also took that break meter feature from GoW

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I was about to say just change the button mapping it’s really painless :mjlol:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
So is this just basically Final Fantasy meets Nioh? If so I'll wait for a sale, Nioh is off brand as fukk.

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
17fd3ebad7a9-screenshot-Url.jpg

17fd3ec1a5185-screenshot-Url.jpg

17fd3ec66aa80-screenshot-Url.jpg

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
I finally finished it today. Story got weird towards the end, gameplay was cool. The story just does a huge ramp up at the end to tie in all these abstract loose ends. More substance for the story throughout the game would have been better in my opinion. If a second was made, I'd get it.

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
Started to play this, graphics and the dark tone makes it hard to see attacks sometimes……I play all things FF