Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin (PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, PlayStation 4, Xbox One)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Navtra said:
  • I believe you can expect at least one more major FF announcement in addition to updates on the currently announced stuff (XVI/Endwalker/VIIR).It should be a good E3 season for Square overall.
  • I believe we're getting two major SE reveals this June: A PS5 exclusive FF title, and a cross-gen Eidos title.
  • Just to set expectations: It's something new. Not as high-end as FFXVI or Forespoken but certainly more significant than World of FF or a remaster. Conceptually, I think it might be up many people' alley.

Is it an RPG?

Navtra said:
Yes.

As always insider stuff, take it with a grain of salt

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I was hoping they would finish all the parts of the FF& remake before doing other projects, probably gonna take like 15 years before that complete that shyt. by then the remake will already be dated.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I was hoping they would finish all the parts of the FF& remake before doing other projects, probably gonna take like 15 years before that complete that shyt. by then the remake will already be dated.

Not the same teams. FF7 Remake episode 2 is already in production and we’re getting an update next month

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Part of me thinks its a totally new IP. But I would love a new tactics game. Maybe even a tactics game with a bunch of ff characters
I agree imo a spin-off or a new IP would be really exciting since we already have Remake part 2 and 16 coming.