Straight Outta Compton is a classic movie

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I really wish yall would cut out referencing RT every time a movie drops :snoop:

With that being said i hope this does really well
:salute: Shyt is funny. A whole site filled with guys who decry sheep and decry critics but the minute the critics shyt on something or love something it's quick to get cited

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
How real will this movie be, since NWA was proven to be CB4? will that angle be in the movie too?
Will we "hiphop heads" once again suspend and suppress facts for fiction, just cause we like the artist?
Would we do the same for a Sugerhill Gang movie?

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
:salute: Shyt is funny. A whole site filled with guys who decry sheep and decry critics but the minute the critics shyt on something or love something it's quick to get cited
:blessed: You know what, fukk it. Let's all go see Fantastic 4! RT can kiss my ass... Brehs? ... Brehs? :mjcry:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:blessed: You know what, fukk it. Let's all go see Fantastic 4! RT can kiss my ass... Brehs? ... Brehs? :mjcry:

I'm seeing it tomorrow. I'll make up my own mind:whoknows: If it turns out to be bad, oh well. With all the "ballers" on here, paying money for am movie shouldn't be a problem anyway

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I saw the man with the iron fists breh..I think RZA needs to stay from the director's chair for a while. A wu movie needs a dope dope dope director. They like that mafioso shyt, imagine if Scorsese would do it? Pipe dream yeah but the one guy I feel like would definitely do it would be Tarantino

Don't want either of them itallian boys to direct it. I prefer a black director because those kats will have racial stereotypes all in the movies.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Don't want either of them itallian boys to direct it. I prefer a black director because those kats will have racial stereotypes all in the movies.

But seeing as how rza and Tarantino are boys and he's a great director and he loves the group it makes the most sense. You get someone who's great at his job, has ties with the group, and could get the movie done and will respect RZA's vision

Daps
Reppin
St louis
wat6rr.jpg