Stop saying Black Americans and Africans look alike - Diaspora War starter | the African Diaspora reacts

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReasonableMatic

Daps

IMG-8798.jpg

The resemblances :wow::wow::wow:

Last edited:

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:
Why the meek mill comparison still jokes?

I’m glad they took the time to post those pictures, the similarities are always dope. I would always laugh when the Tanzanian’s kept mistaking me for a Kenyan, but DNA wise I’m west African. I happened to google Senegalese people, one day, and saw a bunch of people who could be my siblings/parents based on features and skin tone. It was cool to see.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
We really don't care about Africans.
just having to state that means the opposite.
That evil racist Boer, Elon Musk, probably reading that thread while eating popcorn.
100% there is a study happening by vested parties on divide and intrusion strategies. i like to often mention that Russia was caught paying people to impersonate Black Americans online. this is not something that needs to be slept on. in our future there will be a time when countries go to war and these battles will pit us (Black people) against each other by happenstance of where we reside. nationalism has to be fostered to offset ethnic loyalty. it's a long con game but it's already begun. i'm no conspiracy breh but i see things as part of logical deduction. The next scramble for Africa will have brehs on both sides...

Status
Not open for further replies.