"Stop paying full price for games!"

TruStyle

All Star
Daps
20?

shyt try 100

I don't buy 1 game at a time, I buy in bulk my dude. 3-4 games at a time minimum. So adding that shyt up, compared to buying at least 3 which gonna run you about 200 dollars, waiting just around 2 months, them same games drop to 30. That means I'm copping 6 games just 2 months later for the same price as those 3 brand new games that other than multiplayer games, lose no value with waiting.

I shop smart, not hard

:manny:

October is loaded this year

Upcoming Games Release Dates - October 2018 - Releases.com

I count 10 games on that I plan on copping....Spend 600 on that if you want too
:usure:

:stopitslime:

Stop it. There is very rarely a week or month with that many games worth buying
Honestly there is very few quality realeases a year per system.

And even if by some miracle their was 3 or 4 games I truly wanted the same week.

Yes I'd buy them
:myman:

I can't remember the last time there was even 3 games releasing on top of each other that I wanted

So I guess your bulk game buying gets a pass since u buy 10 games every week or so according to you
:comeon:

You should switch from gaming to bird watching if you are waiting a year for a price drop from $60 :mjlol:

Exactly...brehs talking about buying a game months after realease trying to get on with the brehs :gucci::gucci:

Like you cant play with us breh you ain't on our level:gucci::gucci:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
So I guess your bulk game buying gets a pass since u buy 10 games every week or so according to you
:comeon:

Not a week but 10ish every month pretty easily
I'm buying for XB1X, PS4 Switch and PC so it adds up

Month of august for me was

PS4:
Agents of Mayhem
Horizon Zero Dawn
God of War
Rocket League
Final Fantasy X/X2

Switch:
Mario Kart 8 deluxe
Implosion

Xbox:
Modern Warfare 2 digital version
The Surge
Resident Evil 6

PC:
Dynasty Warriors Xtreme Legends

If these shyts wasn't on sale and full price, I'd have to commit that the damage done to my bank account

fukk that.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Case in point:

Dragon Quest XI is on sale for $46 on Green Man Gaming(PC version) and I can go half on it and share the game with my cuz on Steam. :blessed:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I first day'd Spidey because I've been a loyal spiderman game fan since the SNES days, so that was a no brainer.

Otherwise, you have to have to be on some crazy shyt for me to get you day 1.

Dragon's Dogma, my favorite game of last generation, I didn't get until Dark Arisen came out and that was only 40 bucks.

I didn't get last of us until it was on sale for 15 dollars on PS4....

Only guaranteed day 1 games for me have been DBZ games, Forza Horizon games, and the occasional remaster/port of an all time classic like the recent megaman x collection.

Otherwise fukk that, I wait for a sale, no exception. Xbox One is my third party home base because the sales are fantastic. All those japanese games go on sale during PS flash sales all the damn time, and I be right there scooping that shyt up.

Then to top it off with me being a avid cheapassgamer member, its a no brainer...I like saving money.
Yup. Between this strategy, best buy gamers club, and amazon discounts i haven't bought games in years.

Switch and Xbox One holding me down for sure

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
nikkas making life decisions over 40 bucks :mjlol:

Ole I wait to watch YouTube highlights of ufc for free looking ass.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I laugh at people who are over 18 and can't wait a few months to a year to play these games and pay full pop for them.
economics 101 never pay full when you don't have to.
yeah... im not gonna wait bro

if I wanna play something im buying day one.

some of you guys (not saying you) but some of you guys got no problem paying 100 usd and more on dates, so a bytch can eat food her own father couldn't afford to buy her, but then you gonna be tight when it comes to your own entertainment?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
for sports game i wait till blck friday as you can get em for 20 chaper,

i bought spiderman full price but i enjoyed every minute when im done with it, ill sell on ebay and recoup like 60%