Stop locking threads

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I made a crack in that thread in response to some bullshyt..it got deleted, I was fine with that.

There are several people on all sides of every argument that troll, argue in bad faith and devolve into calling people fakkits in HL, so I understand why the mods felt like something needed to be moderated but locking the threads is a bit much. nikkas making 10 posts back to back and doing other bytch made shyt can have their comments deleted or banned from the thread. It is a funny and true observation to make in regards to the fact that a lot of the threads for specific candidates are dead but still.

SunZoo

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
who is responsible for this sensitivity? bernie bros? amy's hos? who?

when i see israel dikk licking going on by the usual suspects, i say my piece and leave. i don't ask for the thread to be locked because it offends me deeply.

People talk this Bernie Bro shyt like they are the nastiest most combative people on earth yet they are being accused of running to someone to avoid fighting for their candidate? :laugh:

No, what happened is...it's getting late in the race, the stakes is high and people were ALREADY complaining about certain people's behavior and the general quality of the discourse in those threads. I feel like they should have issued a warning and tried other measures before they just locked them.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I made a crack in that thread in response to some bullshyt..it got deleted, I was fine with that.

There are several people on all sides of every argument that troll, argue in bad faith and devolve into calling people fakkits in HL, so I understand why the mods felt like something needed to be moderated but locking the threads is a bit much. nikkas making 10 posts back to back and doing other bytch made shyt can have their comments deleted or banned from the thread. It is a funny and true observation to make in regards to the fact that a lot of the threads for specific candidates are dead but still.
i personally don't find the individual threads very helpful - they might have been in the beginning where content on 23 candidates would get lost in the main thread, but they're circle jerks and people just agreeing with or repeating the same thing over and over, of course people come in to troll or shyt on the candidate/supporters in the thread, and i often see the same posts/tweets/articles in the individual threads as what was placed in the general thread. it's crazy to act like the behvior and content in those is any different from the main thread.

this idea of posting in dedicated threads only runs counter to damn near all the forums here. almost every subforum has a random thoughts thread, imagine the mods locking it and saying "please go post in the thread that's dedicated to this topic"...

lastly, after finally making it to the end of the debate thread, nothing wild was happening in that thread, I could half way see the argument for the primary thread, but the debate thread, one the day of a debate, was locked for no reason

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think it's obvious the mods are going the threads closed until something else breaks in the news cycle to take away from their preferred candidate getting involved in something controversial. Gross

SunZoo

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
i personally don't find the individual threads very helpful - they might have been in the beginning where content on 23 candidates would get lost in the main thread, but they're circle jerks and people just agreeing with or repeating the same thing over and over, of course people come in to troll or shyt on the candidate/supporters in the thread, and i often see the same posts/tweets/articles in the individual threads as what was placed in the general thread. it's crazy to act like the behvior and content in those is any different from the main thread.

this idea of posting in dedicated threads only runs counter to damn near all the forums here. almost every subforum has a random thoughts thread, imagine the mods locking it and saying "please go post in the thread that's dedicated to this topic"...

lastly, after finally making it to the end of the debate thread, nothing wild was happening in that thread, I could half way see the argument for the primary thread, but the debate thread, one the day of a debate, was locked for no reason

The fukkkery was crossing streams at that point :skip:

And putting the primary thread on pause, which I think was understandable to a point just made people transfer the energy to the debate thread, myself included. Idgaf, I want the smoke and will do my best to make reasonable points while I throw my jabs.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
The fukkkery was crossing streams at that point :skip:

And putting the primary thread on pause, which I think was understandable to a point just made people transfer the energy to the debate thread, myself included. Idgaf, I want the smoke and will do my best to make reasonable points while I throw my jabs.
it wasn't given CNN made it a point to bring up the story, there's no way for people to not react when it's 1) current 2) part of the debate. people were no where near as rabid as they were in the primary thread, and there was a lot of objective conversation going on about people who arent discussed often in the primary thread - steyer and amy. the debate thread had some of the most open minded views and conversation about them to date, but people see what they want

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Like :what:...ain't never seen such emotional bullshyt in my life

And y'all think Nap is the one with a problem :skip:

You should really never ever use nap as a point of comparison for shyttiness ever.

There is simply no equal. You will never make the point you were trying to make.

That is all.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i dont understand what it accomplished :skip:

of course people were arguing in the primary thread. there's an enormous amount on the line, so people are rightfully heated arguing. who fukkin cares? :dead:

if this place had some kind of quality standard to uphold, then napoleon wouldn't be have diplomatic immunity from being banned for relentless spamming and shytposting :mjlol:
Verbatim.