Stop locking threads

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I feel like we are in NK. What will they censor and ban next that goes against great leader :wow:
"This election is no where near as dirty as 2008 or 2016. You all need to toughen up. "

"We have to lock the threads because they aren't talking about policy and people are spending too much time going at each other over candidates. "
:russ:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
You have to remember, people were blocked for posting "negative" information in the candidate threads and funneled to the master thread.

This isn't policy with any thought. It's just sensitive reactionary behavior. And now they are attempting to justify this bad behavior.

It's poor leadership, full stop.
LOL, i forgot they did that. Seems to me they masterminded the "fall off" themselves

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LMAO wtf is going on?

I saw the last post in the thread explaining the lock and he said some people were on some "fed shyt" lol

I have a confession to make. I have not watched ONE debate. They're worthless. If something happened they'll talk about it on the news.

CBSkyline

Chill
Daps
I can't even get my too close to call joke off about the first 10 ballots coming in as accepted in North Carolina :francis: