Stop locking threads

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Agreed. Bad move. Now people have to make a thread to talk about the popular topic of the night. Keep one of the two sticky threads open. That's the point even when the discussion isn't the best. Otherwise people will just go to reddit or elsewhere to discuss what they want to discuss here.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Stop bytching.

That's all y'all do at this point.

You go into threads to fight with people about people you don't like and then bytch when you get upset at the reaction you caused.

All we did was lock A primary thread and A debate thread.

You have a warren thread. But you won't bytch in there because your bytching doesn't get the reaction you want.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Stop bytching.

You go into threads to fight with people about people you don't like and then bytch when you get upset at the reaction you caused.

You have a warren thread. But you won't bytch in there because your bytching doesn't get the reaction you want.
Nah, fukk your power trip, everyone was doing fine with what was happening and you come along on some “I don’t like this, locked”

Locking a debate thread the night of the debate is some ho shyt

Edit: emotional is a mod who shows up occasionally and locks shyt that he doesn’t like. fukk outta here

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
its an experiment we're doing... threads will be open soon

for now, chat in your fav candidate threads :mjgrin:
:wow: I really gotta read what went down in that democratic primary thread on monday night.....

I didnt even know people in HL were prone to being petty and argumentative like that.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Stop bytching.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
:wow: I really gotta read what went down in that democratic primary thread on monday night.....

I didnt even know people in HL were prone to being petty and argumentative like that.
bro it's literally every day

"This thread is trash"....ok so leave...*comes back in a few hours* "this thread is trash"